MIUI-Dev Themes

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This is my custom personal theme, based on my galaxy theme. It has the new xoom bootanimation in it, check it out: http://bit.ly/e29h91

Link doesn't work, sendsme to a Yeagsmedia.com page of code

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Works fine for me. I just used the link in my phone's browser and it started downloading

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Smh how themes using my icons are in the OP, yet mine isn't :S

Just used my mod powers to add you. I added you to the bottom only because of the size of the pictures. Ill add you to the top when i get some time to shrink your pics. Fixin to hit the hay so maybe friday before i fix it, working a 12 hr shift tomorrow.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
havent kept up with MIUI, but flashing latest release right now.

Just wondering if the EP HD theme works on the new release

Reaction score
havent kept up with MIUI, but flashing latest release right now.

Just wondering if the EP HD theme works on the new release

Hey Yak,

Judging from the date of your post you’re referring to 1.3.18.0, but if you’re still interested I’m using it with 1.3.25.0_2.2. It works well, except SMS so I used the Murdered Out SMS theme, which with EPHD nicely.

By the way, what’s up with Kuro? Why did you stop supporting it? It was real popular.

Last edited:

glange65

Reaction score
Theme Installation issues

Never mind...think I got some of it solved :)

Last edited:

glange65

Reaction score
Time to give it a try

Not sure if this is a good place to ask this..especially since the thread seems to be very quiet lately...

I've been making my own icons and wallpapers for quite some time...and I have a really strong interest in taking the next step and trying my hand at creating an entire theme. My initial guess was to "take apart" an older theme I have downloaded to see how it was put together.

Where would a young padowan learner begin such a journey, oh masters? You guidance is much appreciated.

PS...I'm amazed at how many people reply to the hard work of ROM developers and themers with demands for changes, customizations and point out issues immediately, and never once say thank you or please. So in case I get like that someday (I hope not), I'll start with a big THANK YOU and PLEASE now and get ahead :yr1:

Last edited:

kevin1016

Reaction score
Just put the current MIUI on my phone and love it but the orange is hideous. Anyone know of a theme that only changes the orange to blue? I like everything about stock except the orange.

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Just put the current MIUI on my phone and love it but the orange is hideous. Anyone know of a theme that only changes the orange to blue? I like everything about stock except the orange.

The stock 1.5.13 version comes with a Dark Remix theme which does exactly that. Turns all of the orange to blue and makes all the white a black. It does have some color issues w/ black text on dark grey background that can be harder to read, but overall a great theme.

TP4Bama's themed 1.5.13 has a dark blue base as well.

lithoman

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Turbo
themes?

I see the themes in here were last updated feb 22 . How and where do you find updated themes for the newest rom release?
I have to say this last release my camera is working... no problems yet.
Thanks all....

kevin1016

Reaction score

The stock 1.5.13 version comes with a Dark Remix theme which does exactly that. Turns all of the orange to blue and makes all the white a black. It does have some color issues w/ black text on dark grey background that can be harder to read, but overall a great theme.

TP4Bama's themed 1.5.13 has a dark blue base as well.
Thanks for the response. Yeah, the Dark remix is great for the blue but I like the white. Is there a theme that just changes the orange to blue and keeps the white?