Attachments

• screenshot_3.png
    screenshot_3.png
    111.9 KB · Views: 327

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yeah this one has me puzzeled....I just went through the framework and everything looks normal to me.

Can you look in the framework and tell me what is showing for stat_sys_phone_call_bluetooth? It should be the image that is display on my screen shot.

snap20110122_151945.png

tyroniousdex

Reaction score
I was looking for just a little more than a black bar and stumbled upon this. OMG!!! Had no idea. GREAT WORK ( but was not surprised...after all it is bgill55)

DiggityDugs

Reaction score
Theme install?

I just rooted my phone today, and I have no idea what I am doing in regards to this whole theme thing. I would love to get Obsidian or Gem for my Droid X.

Would you be so kind as to walk me through the process? I have the Obsidian .zip on my phone, now what do I do with it?

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just rooted my phone today, and I have no idea what I am doing in regards to this whole theme thing. I would love to get Obsidian or Gem for my Droid X.

Would you be so kind as to walk me through the process? I have the Obsidian .zip on my phone, now what do I do with it?

My suggestion.....do not flash that on the DX it is pretty much an unusable build. Mainly because the bootloader is locked and custom kernels are a no go on the DX. That is the main reason we switched to the thunderbolt as soon as it came out.

-Steve