Froyo Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohfire

Reaction score
Got up this morning, phone had been charging overnight. The phone was hot, cpu at 130, battery at only 60%. I had the 1.25 kernel installed, not sure why it happened. Phone had run like a charm all day. I am loading a lower kernel to see what that does. Anyone else have this?

jaisin

Reaction score
Ive noticed my Cell Standby went to the krapper,,, anyone seeing the same problem?..

Went and tweaked some of my ##program settings, I hope that helps but sure isnt a deal breaker..

Love the rom.
Love the work guys,,your all awesome.

dkelly701

Reaction score
Roll Back

Got everything installed and though I was good and then figured out that I was having a problem with Touchdown syncing my calendar. Tried and tried to get it to work with no luck. Restored to BB V1.1 with ROM Manager and everything working as it should now. From looking at the Nitrodesk website, they are aware of problems with Touchdown and the leaked 2.2 and they are working on it but say they can't support it until it is official because it is subject to change. Can't blame them for that.

jaisin

Reaction score
Got up this morning, phone had been charging overnight. The phone was hot, cpu at 130, battery at only 60%. I had the 1.25 kernel installed, not sure why it happened. Phone had run like a charm all day. I am loading a lower kernel to see what that does. Anyone else have this?

Check for any running apps in background... Mine sat charging all night, 100% and was about 87ish degrees...

ohfire

Reaction score

Check for any running apps in background... Mine sat charging all night, 100% and was about 87ish degrees...

checking that now, I am going to reinstall task killer and see if perhaps it had a bug in it

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

On AC Charger all night here, 85F on mine

BCrawford

Reaction score
Try holding the launcher. It brings up all 5 screen similar too the way the incredible does. Froyo is awesome!

Anyone having trouble with doubles in the music app?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Got everything installed and though I was good and then figured out that I was having a problem with Touchdown syncing my calendar. Tried and tried to get it to work with no luck. Restored to BB V1.1 with ROM Manager and everything working as it should now. From looking at the Nitrodesk website, they are aware of problems with Touchdown and the leaked 2.2 and they are working on it but say they can't support it until it is official because it is subject to change. Can't blame them for that.

Weird, i am having no problems with TD.

allsounds

Reaction score
First off, sorry for not reading this thread, I tried to search but it was pretty hard to narrow down what I am looking for...

Does the wireless tether work with this rom? This is the most important thing to me since my job requires me to have internet access in case of an emergency.

Thanks!

jaisin

Reaction score

checking that now, I am going to reinstall task killer and see if perhaps it had a bug in it

IM using advance task manager and OMG does this baby auto load the programs..So def keep a eye on your running background programs....
My battery life is awesome running 2.2 tho,, Ill have no complaints at all there, I came from TC's redrum 1.3 and was getting 24hrs on a charge..

nmiltner

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Goodies

I've been playing with the camera, and the new settings are great. It also has auto rotation of pics, and seems a little faster between snapping the picture and processing it.

Nice job, Google.

Also, installed clean black theme. Looking good, BGill. Awesome turn around on the theme. As always, you're awesom!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
First off, sorry for not reading this thread, I tried to search but it was pretty hard to narrow down what I am looking for...

Does the wireless tether work with this rom? This is the most important thing to me since my job requires me to have internet access in case of an emergency.

Thanks!

Yes, Works fine.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

IM using advance task manager and OMG does this baby auto load the programs..So def keep a eye on your running background programs....
My battery life is awesome running 2.2 tho,, Ill have no complaints at all there, I came from TC's redrum 1.3 and was getting 24hrs on a charge..

No problems here running without a TK....Never needed one.

Status
Not open for further replies.