Finger sticks to screen.

Grey Hawk

Reaction score
Happen to anyone else?

I clean my screen once a day, but it still happens. I don't know if its moisture from my fingers or the oils in my skin, but when scroll its like I hit a "wall" where my finger gets stuck lol.

OP
G

Grey Hawk

Reaction score
wash your hands.
.... Been there done that. I have a weakened immune system, I wash my hands 10x more than anyone on this site. That's not the problem. Unless I produce oils like asap:icon_eek:

wil318466

Reaction score
After I wash my hands the screen is almost unusable. I have to wipe my hands against a shirt or something THEN i can slide on the screen.

Note : its very difficult to use a touchscreen when your hands are frozen. This biblical snowstorm we are in right now has made me realize this.

-Wil

tktouch12

Reaction score
yes, this is annoying. i got a screen protector and its much easier to glide now. (its a steinheil crystal)
but before unless i had my hands perfect, i couldnt scroll

ashkev843

Reaction score
any time I get my fingers wet and don't dry them completely off I have this problem too.

k3ith29

Reaction score
haha, I have swype on my phone. Sometimes when the screen is too smudgy my finger wont glide over the glass screen. Using swype this can be very annoying haha

Demo24

Reaction score
I find keeping it dirtish allows for smoother scrolling. If I clean the screen then my fingers don't slide to well until I get some oil on the screen.

Chrisb27

Reaction score
Oh the problems of a nice touchscreen phone, a bit to dirty and it slides great and looks bad. Too clean and you have a sticky uncsrollable mess.