Swype: Only drawback-SOmetimes hard to move finger on glass

buckojackson

Reaction score
Anyone else have this issue sometimes? I love swype, and its my primary keyboard. But, sometimes unless my finger is relatively dry, the friction(so to speak) of moving my finger along the glass of the droid will make it a bit difficult.

bastosero

Reaction score
Yeah, I know what you mean. What I just try to do before I start swyping is to clean the glass first. Just wipe it off if you can. Then, just make sure you wipe your finger on something dry. That helps for me.

mvezz

Reaction score
I always found a clean screen makes swyping a bit harder. If there is some oils on the screen from fingerprints, it helps your finger glide around the keyboard.

rjax

Reaction score
Some screen protectors can really help with the this. My Steinheil anti-fingerprint protector has been great for Swype, and also gives my screen a nice matte finish. It blurs the screen slightly, but it's only been a problem for me if I'm trying to read very tiny text.

johall07

Reaction score
hah this always happens when i get out of the shower and i always have to respond to something that i had to take the shower to go do

kmasum

Reaction score
i cant think of droid without my swype!! its working awesome...anxiously waiting for official version

rayvincent

Reaction score
just stick your finger in your ear, I find the wax just the right viscosity for sliding lol :icon_ banana:

tjoebgen

Reaction score
just stick your finger in your ear, I find the wax just the right viscosity for sliding lol :icon_ banana:

scary / silly as that sounds, that is kind-of working for me!
crap! there goes an invention idea...