[ROM] Eclipse v3.0 (6/5/12)

matjmonk

Reaction score
Im glad buddy. Im kinda excited to see if this moves to an ICS base. I am loving how its running so far, but really the only reason why I want ICS is to try out the new launchers. I bought ADW premium but im still with launcher pro for the speed.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App

Unfortunately, Nitro has stated that if/when ICS drops for Bionic, that will be the end of his development due to the magnitude of differences between ICS and GB. I kind of hope he changes his mind because he is one awesome DEV! He has dropped 6 builds in 3 days for Eclipse 904 and this is without a Bionic to test with!

wooddale

Reaction score
I already donated once and I would again if we could get him a phone and he would keep up on ICS would be well worth it.

Reaction score
Nitro, I know that you're without a Bionic to test on. Just wondering if there's been any change to the reply to call with text message function? Thanks.

OP
Nitroglycerine33

Nitroglycerine33

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Nitro, I know that you're without a Bionic to test on. Just wondering if there's been any change to the reply to call with text message function? Thanks.

I now have a bionic on the way. So I should be able to.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

spinwizard

Reaction score
I now have a bionic on the way. So I should be able to.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

So happy to hear that Nitro, I was just about to start a campagin, to raise the funds, to get you a Bionic. I guess I'll just donate a couple of brews , to keep you going. Thanks for all you do, Still the best stable ROM for the Bionic. Enjoy

btw, I love your support button. You DEVs got all the kool sh*t

Last edited:

pabtheghost

Reaction score
two questions- do i need bootstrap if i have cwm rom manager?
also, do i have to flash back to stock, or can i flash this directly from liberty3? i just went through the whole process of flashing back to stock to update from .886 to .902 and flashed back to liberty, so id prefer not to have to go back to stock again if at all possible

wooddale

Reaction score
two questions- do i need bootstrap if i have cwm rom manager?
also, do i have to flash back to stock, or can i flash this directly from liberty3? i just went through the whole process of flashing back to stock to update from .886 to .902 and flashed back to liberty, so id prefer not to have to go back to stock again if at all possible
Yes to both you can flash from rommanager and if you are rooted and on 902 you can flash V2.2 You need to go into recovery wipe data, wipe cache and davlik cache. Then assuming you have 2.2 on your card just select it and flash. Your good to go

pabtheghost

Reaction score
hang on, just to be clear, i can flash from liberty? it reverts back to .886, but still has the newest kernel/whatever else cant be changed besides via OTA

deduct

Reaction score
As long as you erase data, cache, dalvik. Format system. You can then flash another rom without switching to unsafe side first. Eclipse is pretty great. I find myself returning to kin3tx over and over again.

wooddale

Reaction score
hang on, just to be clear, i can flash from liberty? it reverts back to .886, but still has the newest kernel/whatever else cant be changed besides via OTA[/QUOTE

I guess maybe I didnt understand you have to be on 902 to flash Eclipse v2.2. If you have the radios and kernels for 902 you could still be good because Liberty was based on 886. Im on 902 my kernel version is2.6.35.7 38gfa47 wm736119lnxdroid 43#1