[ROM] Eclipse v3.0 Droid 3 Port

nicod

Reaction score
i guess i'm the only one with battery issues.. sometime consume even more than it charges.. i'm thinking my phone is the real problem.. =(

tc0566

Reaction score
i guess i'm the only one with battery issues.. sometime consume even more than it charges.. i'm thinking my phone is the real problem.. =(

Actually the battery problem and the gps problems are due to the xml power profile in located in framework-res.apk.It still has the bionic power profile after replacing mine with the proper file I have good battery and gps works perfect.If someone with the ability to upload it to dropbox sends me a message I can email them the updated framework-res.apk and they can post the link for everyone.

Last edited:

DracoZaroff

Reaction score
I'm having no luck with this. Do I still have to repeatedly wipe/factory reset when I am installing to a fresh Safestrap slot?

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
I'm having no luck with this. Do I still have to repeatedly wipe/factory reset when I am installing to a fresh Safestrap slot?

If you're moving your current install of eclipse to a different ROM slot, just do a backup then restore it to your selected slot.

DracoZaroff

Reaction score
If you're moving your current install of eclipse to a different ROM slot, just do a backup then restore it to your selected slot.

No I've never used Eclipse but I'd like to give it a try. When I start I get the normal safestrap options then it goes black the comes up with safestrap again then goes black and does nothing more.

lotzakritters

Reaction score
No I've never used Eclipse but I'd like to give it a try. When I start I get the normal safestrap options then it goes black the comes up with safestrap again then goes black and does nothing more.

If your using the zip from the original post, that one doesn't work with SS3..

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

zika473

Reaction score
very good, has a pack to translate to the Portuguese of Brazil?

metman07

Reaction score
Hello, new to this forum but not new to modding and rooting. Boy, I miss my E815, those were the good old days. lol. Okay, down to business, I am running V3.0 not clocked and I keep getting sync and contact errors. I hit to upload my contacts and I keep getting a force close over and over and over. Backup assistant is gone, so this is making it hard for me to install any contacts. Should I just re-install the rom or ? Thanks for the assist, CL

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
try removing hotmail app, it is often the cause of contacts fcs

backup assistant has changed to
Verizon Cloud install that.

metman07

Reaction score
Thank you for the help, Themib. I wanted to see if my D3 could handle one of the overclocked roms anyway, so I just went ahead and installed the 1.1 overclocked. All went well and contacts are fine now. Also, that Cloud app didn't work for me at all. I kept gettimg sync errors from the app. Two other questoons, can I get Tapatalk for my device & rom or no? Secondly, is there a fix for the lighting of the slideout keyboard or no? Thanks so much.