[ROM] [PORT] Eclipse 2.0

trini.s2k

Reaction score
Its because its an unofficial port since I don't have the device. I'll port his latest bionic post when I get home (assuming I remember to). I've been busy with cm7 on d2g and cm9 for dx/2/2g and just haven't had time or tbh desire to.

Sent from my D2G
thanks

trini.s2k

Reaction score
please if anyone can port the new update for this rom please do if the original developer is to busy, the new update looks realy cool and bettter in the change log thank you very much

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I have it ported except for service. Currently everything else works though. Not going to release until thats working too.

trini.s2k

Reaction score
I have it ported except for service. Currently everything else works though. Not going to release until thats working too.

awesome thanks man , sorry i seem rushy i thought it woulda been up already figure u was busy...really eager to get this new version

krazyace38

Reaction score
please if anyone can port the new update for this rom please do if the original developer is to busy, the new update looks realy cool and bettter in the change log thank you very much

Can u link me to the changelog im having trouble finding iti would like to see this

Sent from my XT862 using DroidForums

trini.s2k

Reaction score
Can u link me to the changelog im having trouble finding iti would like to see this

v2.2 - 2/27/12Updated base to 902Increased framework cache to allow smoother scrollingRemoved catlog disable, increases overall smoothness of the rom but uses a tad more memory (worth it for responsiveness)Inverted Battery manager settingsInverted Browser settingsInverted Data Manager settingsInverted Phone settingsAdded screenshot and recovery option in power optionsPrevented a few leftover blur services from startingUpdates to the main themeUpdated market/google appsAdded new Eclipselauncher2 with several new features -Fixed hotseat mappings (any app can be mapped in the hotseats now) -Homescreen now has an endless loop option -Autorotate on/off -Enable/Disable wallpaper scrolling -Set number of homescreens -Enable scrollable widgets -Use two or four hotseats -Use two different dock styles or no dock -Long hold app on trashcan to uninstallv2.1 - 2/7/12Updated base to 901Removed Social Applications from data deliveryRemoved MotoprintFixed Flash update signatureUpdated GappsNew Eclipse PartsSlight update to the themeRemoved Suggestions servicesInverted CalendarInverted download appLauncher now has 4 hotseats in landscape modeRemoved Built in bootstrap

krazyace38

Reaction score
v2.2 - 2/27/12Updated base to 902Increased framework cache to allow smoother scrollingRemoved catlog disable, increases overall smoothness of the rom but uses a tad more memory (worth it for responsiveness)Inverted Battery manager settingsInverted Browser settingsInverted Data Manager settingsInverted Phone settingsAdded screenshot and recovery option in power optionsPrevented a few leftover blur services from startingUpdates to the main themeUpdated market/google appsAdded new Eclipselauncher2 with several new features -Fixed hotseat mappings (any app can be mapped in the hotseats now) -Homescreen now has an endless loop option -Autorotate on/off -Enable/Disable wallpaper scrolling -Set number of homescreens -Enable scrollable widgets -Use two or four hotseats -Use two different dock styles or no dock -Long hold app on trashcan to uninstallv2.1 - 2/7/12Updated base to 901Removed Social Applications from data deliveryRemoved MotoprintFixed Flash update signatureUpdated GappsNew Eclipse PartsSlight update to the themeRemoved Suggestions servicesInverted CalendarInverted download appLauncher now has 4 hotseats in landscape modeRemoved Built in bootstrap

Cool thanks man it is awesome

trini.s2k

Reaction score
I know it works with bootstrap. I dont know about with safestrap though.
ht1.jpg
jh.jpg
bh.jpg

it works with safe strap i have used it

chadwick108

Reaction score
love the rom

fast and very smooth only complaint i have is the backlight on the keyboard don't work. otherwise haven't found any issues yet.

trini.s2k

Reaction score
fast and very smooth only complaint i have is the backlight on the keyboard don't work. otherwise haven't found any issues yet.

D3 hard keys during the day n touch at night lol , great rom im super excited i keep checkin to see if the new one came he has one problem and i cant wait so eager ......going bonkers lol:icon_ banana:dancedroidDancingNexus:icon_ lala::icon_eek: