[ROM] Eclipse v3.0 (6/5/12)

fragonman

Reaction score
belay that. it suddenly started working after i tried going through the same process i used to factory reset. im assuming eclipse is working now.

Reaction score
Flashed Eclipse after wiping system, data, cache and dalvik. No problems whatsoever until I added email accounts. Now I am getting FCs on the email app every time I read mail. I'm using only IMAP and POP accounts (no Exchange sync) and not doing anything unusual. And, no, I did not restore from a Titanium backup. Everything was installed/configured from scratch.

Anyone know what the issue may be? This was a deal-killer for me last fall when I first tried Eclipse. I'd really like to stick with the rom this time around, but stable email is essential.

joshmiddle

Reaction score
I have eclipse 2.2 as my safe mode rom and stock as my non safe mode rom. Can i just use safestrap to flash in my non safemode. Or do i need to uninstall safe strap. Install bootstrap to fkash in non safemode.

Im wanting to eventually have eclise non safe and ics rom safe

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

wooddale

Reaction score
I have eclipse 2.2 as my safe mode rom and stock as my non safe mode rom. Can i just use safestrap to flash in my non safemode. Or do i need to uninstall safe strap. Install bootstrap to fkash in non safemode.

Im wanting to eventually have eclise non safe and ics rom safe

If you have the rom on your sd card you can flash it. If not you need to.go back to bootstrap.

joshmiddle

Reaction score
So basically bootstrap just allows u to download the rom? If it wasnt on my sd card already could i just download it without bootstrap?

Dont know what im worried about ill just fxz if i **** it up.

I apreciate the help just want to clarify.

Last edited:

wooddale

Reaction score
So basically bootstrap just allows u to download the rom? If it wasnt on my sd card already couldnt i just download it without bootstrap?

I apreciate the help just want to clarify.

You can only flash things on your primary rom (which yours is Stock rooted 902) in bootstrap. So once you use safestrap you can only do things in safe mode which is whatever rom you have in safe. What I did was made a Nanoid backup of 902 stock rooted. So when I used safestrap I had Eclipse for my primary rom and one of the alpha ICS roms for my safe. They are all pretty much the same and still Alpha. So I just switched back to Eclipse and then reinstalled bootstrap and here I am. You need bootstrap or safestrap to flash roms not download them

JWACK

Reaction score
Did anyone have an isue with the speed dial? It will not let me set any numbers into it. Is there a fix for this.

DrJay

Reaction score
Did anyone have an isue with the speed dial? It will not let me set any numbers into it. Is there a fix for this.

Known issue- no fix at this time....search the thread!!!!:blink:

acidrane

Reaction score
i flashed this rom in hopes of having a fast, smooth .902 rom on gingerbread and to use my lapdock. unfortunately, my phone will not hold a 4g at all. i've tried everything to no avail. anyone have any suggestions?

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
i flashed this rom in hopes of having a fast, smooth .902 rom on gingerbread and to use my lapdock. unfortunately, my phone will not hold a 4g at all. i've tried everything to no avail. anyone have any suggestions?

I try to give a fresh rom flash a good 12 hours to settle before I worry about data issues unless there is absolutely NO data at all. After the cool down, if needed, I re-download the ROM and reflash, usually just reflashing the same file corrects the issue but I like to be sure it isn't a corrupt file issue.

For me, this ROM has been solid. I have had no issues for the times I have been in a 4G area. Most of my time is spent in 3G only and have had no drops there either.

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
God dammit. Well 2.2 is running great for me I don't really need an upgrade

Sent from my Eclipse 2.2 DROID Bionic