[ROM] Eclipse v3.0 (6/5/12)

OP
Nitroglycerine33

Nitroglycerine33

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
No they will not. But they should be updated soon.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

deduct

Reaction score
Okay. Can't wait! I miss the ginger bread theme the most.

Droidkilla45

Reaction score
You gave me a chuckle. It is an ota. Flash it in stock recovery. You cannot use rsd

What do I need to do? Could you please explain
greatly appreciate it. I am new to this kind of stuff.

Last edited:
OP
Nitroglycerine33

Nitroglycerine33

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
What do I need to do? Could you please explain
greatly appreciate it. I am new to this kind of stuff.

I told you what to do. Flash it in stock recovery.

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
Nitroglycerine33 said:

Check the post on DROID hive how to get to. 905. Its not hard at all, I just upgraded from 2.2 to 3.0

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App

Droidkilla45

Reaction score

what is stock recovery sir, Im confused still and new to this. Im learning as I go.

Right now im on .902 V2.2 rooted what do I do in order to get to 3.0 sorry i sound like a noob **** happens

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
Droidkilla45 said:
what is stock recovery sir, Im confused still and new to this. Im learning as I go.

Right now im on .902 V2.2 rooted what do I do in order to get to 3.0 sorry i sound like a noob **** happens

Check out the official eclipse forums. They posted a step by step guide how to go from 2.2 to 3.0!

B

bens42608

How is this different than 2.2 besides 905 base? I'm flashing it anyways- i'm just curious what improvements to look for. Thanks

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
bens42608 said:
How is this different than 2.2 besides 905 base? I'm flashing it anyways- i'm just curious what improvements to look for. Thanks

Yeah the official changelog doesn't say much. Im not sure I just upgraded anyway.

dubsx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

- updated theming
- 8 different lockscreens to choose from
- scrollable notification toggles (8)

more than that I'm sure but those are the majors visually

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

deduct

Reaction score
One of my favorite new features is the lockscreen message. Eclipse just keeps getting better. Looking forward to more themes. Already running nice cream and it is great! Hoping gb-x theme makes it to 3.0. Was my favorite on 2.2. Thanks for all of your hard work dubsx and nitro. It is always appreciated.

Last edited:

krazienluv10

Reaction score
Anyone experiencing data issue?? ive been flashing soo much the last couple days... starting from 902 to 905 and then back, from one rom to another. I always do complete wipes x3 and have no idea whats going on... A little frustrated as i surf and watch youtube. Hoping this a verizon thing thats being resolved...@ los angeles area...

Any advice is appreciated

droidika

Reaction score
Anyone experiencing data issue??

I have been having more data issues with .905 than .902 myself. I had updated to .905 and then flashed Eclipse v3.0, but I had "wonky" things happen. For example started receiving my wife's GMail even though I do not have her account setup to sync Gmail. I do have her account setup so we can share calendars but Gmail sync is NOT enabled. I cam not saying this is due to Eclipse 3.0, but coupled with more data drops than I had with .902 I decided to go back to .902 and Eclipse 2.2. This is my second Bionic sent from Verizon due to all the drops in data. It angers me that they release a phone with this many problems and just keep replacing it with Bionics that also have the problem. Does the Razor Max have this data drop issue?

krazienluv10

Reaction score
is it more stable with 902 and 2.2? Not sure if I tried it since I've flashed n rds'ed to stock soon many times... at this time I might as well try abstain when I get home