[ROM] Eclipse v2.3 (7/25/12)

infantry667

Reaction score
I don't. It looks too glitchy.

SBF'd (sent blazingly fast) from my Hulkified X2

chefdexter

Reaction score
Hello fellow Droid X2 users... I am (obviously) new, and recently just got fed up with how my phone was working, so I started doing some reading... and Eclipse 2.0.1 is what I came up with as my best solution... Love it so far (just got installed last night), but with one issue... contact accounts. I was able to get both work and personal gmail accounts set up, but after that, things started acting funny. I tried clicking facebook on the "add accounts" screen (which I also use for work, so I'd like contacts pulled) and it just went back "accounts and sync settings. I then tried another account... Voxer in this case, and success!! it worked. Out of curiosity, tried facebook again, among ALL the others listed (corporate sync, skype, yahoo, motorola services)... and nothing. Is there anyone else having this issue, or a fix to it? This is honestly the only problem I've had with this ROM... no wifi or battery issues, but it'd be nice to sync up all my contacts again.

Sorry if this was a bit wordy, and thanks in advance for any help.

motcher41

Reaction score
Hello fellow Droid X2 users... I am (obviously) new, and recently just got fed up with how my phone was working, so I started doing some reading... and Eclipse 2.0.1 is what I came up with as my best solution... Love it so far (just got installed last night), but with one issue... contact accounts. I was able to get both work and personal gmail accounts set up, but after that, things started acting funny. I tried clicking facebook on the "add accounts" screen (which I also use for work, so I'd like contacts pulled) and it just went back "accounts and sync settings. I then tried another account... Voxer in this case, and success!! it worked. Out of curiosity, tried facebook again, among ALL the others listed (corporate sync, skype, yahoo, motorola services)... and nothing. Is there anyone else having this issue, or a fix to it? This is honestly the only problem I've had with this ROM... no wifi or battery issues, but it'd be nice to sync up all my contacts again.

Sorry if this was a bit wordy, and thanks in advance for any help.

That fix is in his 2.0.2 Yeah I know its not in the OP but here is the link the download. Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
Wipe cache and dalvik and flash it over 2.0.1 in bootstrap recovery and youll keep all your user apps

chefdexter

Reaction score

ryzen7777

Reaction score
Look I am very new to rooting and getting a new rom for my x2 can somebody please in black and white explain to me how to get another rom working on my phone no abbreviations please.

infantry667

Reaction score
Thank god official 2.0.2 is up now, wifi problem was driving me nuts.

SBF'd (sent blazingly fast) from my Alienated X2

Last edited:

infantry667

Reaction score
Motcher has a link for 2.0.3 up

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

infantry667

Reaction score
Nvm I just saw it on eclipse website, been a while since I've been on there

chefdexter

Reaction score
Motcher has a link for 2.0.3 up

i hate to sound like a broken record, but if i'm just updating from 2.0.2, do i need to back up to gingerbread, or can i just wipe cache and dalvik from 2.0.2 and go from there?

infantry667

Reaction score
You can make a backup for 2.0.2 if you want to in the event that for some reason you don't like 2.0.3 but before flashing any rom you MUST wipe data in BSR. Wiping dalvik cache and cache is only for themes.

Gblake13

Reaction score
I read on xda that 2.3.5 was causing ppl wifi issues. Has anyone else had the problem? I am wanting to flash it but as much as I use wifi I'm reluctant. Is there a fix for it or does eclipse fix it?

MrGibbins

Reaction score
I read on xda that 2.3.5 was causing ppl wifi issues. Has anyone else had the problem? I am wanting to flash it but as much as I use wifi I'm reluctant. Is there a fix for it or does eclipse fix it?

Try eclipse 2.0.3. Having no wifi issues with it.