[ROM] Eclipse v2.3 (7/25/12)

Gblake13

Reaction score
I'm for sure wanting to have to put 2.3.5. Are any of the scripts like speedy v7, build.prop mash up or any compatible with eclipse 2.0.2?

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

ryzen7777

Reaction score
I have a question I can go with Liberty and all my live wallpapers work fine but when I go to eclipse I go to the same ones in market place and no longer compatible whats up?

Gblake13

Reaction score
There's a fix for it on xda forums go there and look.

Gblake13

Reaction score
Can anyone help me out, with a link to download 2.3.5? The one at xda leads to multiupload.com which takes me to a page saying multiupload.com has been seized for piracy and copyright infringement.

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can anyone help me out, with a link to download 2.3.5? The one at xda leads to multiupload.com which takes me to a page saying multiupload.com has been seized for piracy and copyright infringement.

http://eclipserom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11 I'm not sure what your asking since I don't have the X2 but the eclipse roms can be found here.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Gblake13

Reaction score
I need a link to the 2.3.5 ota leak. Multiupload.com is no longer working.

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, I tried searching for the download for you but anything that comes up points to XDA forums which has the multi upload links. All I can say at this time is hopefully someone has the file saved on their phone or computer and will be willing to upload it. I know how you feel though because there was alot of stuff for the bionic that was also on multi upload.

Gblake13

Reaction score
I got it. Had to go through all the links till I found one that worked. Most of them either say file doesn't exist or about the site being seized.

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's great, glad you got it!:)

jpredl29

Reaction score
[h=2]Eclipse Help For X2[/h]
So i rebooted in bootstrap recovery, backed up my phone but didn't do a factory data reset or clear any cache or anything like that then installed eclipse and now im stuck on the eclipse loading screen and wont do anything. I have turned the phone off and tried normal droid recovery and it wont do anything either just had the droid man with a triangle with a exclamation point inside of it

Please Help

Thanks
Josh​

Raw Dodge

Reaction score
Time to Sbf ...you should've wiped data + cache at the minumum....you should be up and running in half hour ...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

jpredl29

Reaction score
Sbf? Sorry I am new to this. Thank you very much for the help, I really appreciate it.

jpredl29

Reaction score
Nevermind thanks so much for that info it worked and it still had eclipse installed and it works now

Thanks again

Now what to do next

Josh

greycobalt

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble with the dock? I set mine in a dock to charge and serve as an alarm clock next to my bed, but it force closes a lot. The weather panel on it doesn't work either, and if I try to change any Widgets or settings on it it force closes. My bad or is it something else?

chefdexter

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble with the dock? I set mine in a dock to charge and serve as an alarm clock next to my bed, but it force closes a lot. The weather panel on it doesn't work either, and if I try to change any Widgets or settings on it it force closes. My bad or is it something else?

I was actually having a similar problem last week. Too busy with work to post. Mine was more like it just not letting me install certain appear in certain dock spots. Kinda strange really... I just said screw it, and stopped fighting with it.