[ROM] Eclipse ICS for droid 4

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
is making my own overclock script any more complicated than unzipping an existing one, editing

system/etc/init.d/1320oculv

and putting in my values? I was trying for

0 300 850
1 750 1195
2 1100 1140
3 1200 1275
4 1320 1285

but every time I flash my zip (followed by speedscriptV4), my phone freezes in the first two minutes, and eventually reboots. going back to your 1320oculv works fine.
just change the values in mine with notepad++

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
First of all thanks for that but could you post me a link to the one you recompiled so i make sure i get the right one so i dont make my phone go through that again and if im not mistaken all have to do when i download it is put iit on my sd card wipe cache and devic or however you. Spell that one i just know its under advanced using safestripe 2.0+ im not a noob to this but the droid 4 a little diffrent from when i use to do it on the droid one seams to have lot more percentage of chance to mess up your phone so i make sure before i try somthing i know i can undo it so reason i as for the link its just everytime i tried a theme on. Eclipce it did what i exsplained earlier so i figured i needed to ask thanks again for your help and by the way your roms are great from the start i just like the geen everything of the gb themme
its on the server...

SteeleDoes

Reaction score
Done, neither worked. And I had to set up everything all over again... and I'm still right where I was...

SpideyMouse

Reaction score
myfishbear, thank you for all your work on this. Before I was lucky if my D4 made it 8 hours on a charge; with your ROM I get around 3 days.

I can't seem to get any of the over-clocking mods to work, though. I'm on version 1.3.2, and I've tried to follow the instructions -- boot to safestrap (2.11, if it matters), install the OC zip, install speedscript, reboot -- but when I go into SetCPU all I ever see are the default frequencies (300, 600, 800, 1000, 1200). Am I missing a step?

hellmonkey

Reaction score
Maybe a silly question. Where are the notification icons stored for gtalk, gmail, email, ect. I looked in talk.apk and i cannot find the notification icon for a new chat. The ones I found dont match the icon displayed. In gingerbread, it used to be in the apk itself. I tried changing the ones I found, but that didnt work.

SteeleDoes

Reaction score
3.0.7 and the 1370 overclock.... I even did a factory reset. Zipped everything.... still no option to pick a scheduler....

hellmonkey

Reaction score
Maybe a silly question. Where are the notification icons stored for gtalk, gmail, email, ect. I looked in talk.apk and i cannot find the notification icon for a new chat. The ones I found dont match the icon displayed. In gingerbread, it used to be in the apk itself. I tried changing the ones I found, but that didnt work.

I know im quoting my self, but just letting any others know, the notification icons for email and gmail are in the drawable-hdpi folders of their respective apks. Im still trying to figoure out why talk wont change.