[ROM] {PORT}Eclipse ics 1.1 for droid 4

kwyrt

Reaction score
Stock browser and chrome both download a file with a gibberish name. Firefox won't download it at all. Now that I look at it, it looks like the name matches the text in the link in the OP.

Sent from my Droid 4

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
Battery life has been good so far. I'm following what Myfishbear says and will not use mart actions or freeze any apps until a day has passed. I've never done that before so we'll see if that improves things even more.

Myfishbear: does that recommendation apply to all roms we flash?

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Battery life has been good so far. I'm following what Myfishbear says and will not use mart actions or freeze any apps until a day has passed. I've never done that before so we'll see if that improves things even more.

Myfishbear: does that recommendation apply to all roms we flash?
yeah any ics rom needs to index your sdcards and internal memory. noticed it a bunch when i was log cating the system trying to find where the battery was going.

kwyrt

Reaction score
Tried the titanium theme from the OP. Cause the phone to reboot over and over again just like when I flashed the attempted Arctic ICS port.

Sent from my Droid 4

Usuallyfaded

Reaction score
Flashed this tonight. Absolutely no problems. Instructions were clear and concise. Props fishbear this is my new daily driver. Thanks for all your fine work.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2