[ROM] A Clean Rom for DNA

bwhite757

Reaction score
Still same issue with 1.3.1... Just bootloops after install. Any ideas to try?

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
Let's do this. You unlocked the device, installed recovery, and rooted. Right now you are able to boot to the stock rooted Rom?

If so go into recovery and make a backup and then reboot. Reboot and go into recovery and then wipe cache, dalvik, partition, and factory reset. Do this three times. Then boot into fastboot and flash the kernel. Then go into recovery and flash the Rom and modules. Reboot.

If that doesn't work flash UBK Rom and see if that works. If it does then try flashing this Rom again.

bwhite757

Reaction score
Let's do this. You unlocked the device, installed recovery, and rooted. Right now you are able to boot to the stock rooted Rom?

If so go into recovery and make a backup and then reboot. Reboot and go into recovery and then wipe cache, dalvik, partition, and factory reset. Do this three times. Then boot into fastboot and flash the kernel. Then go into recovery and flash the Rom and modules. Reboot.

If that doesn't work flash UBK Rom and see if that works. If it does then try flashing this Rom again.

I currently have UKB 1.1.0 installed.

Process: adb reboot bootloader --> fastboot flash boot boot.img --> Reboot into recovery --> Factory reset --> wipe system --> wipe cache --> wipe dalvic --> install CleanROM --> install Cube Kernel Modules --> reboot system = Bootloop

Doesn't matter how many times I wipe, still get same result. I've tried both TWRP and CWM recoveries, same result. I appreciate the help, I've never had a stock rom on any of my phones as long as there was something else out there to put on it, so I'm no stranger to the flashing game. This is my first S-ON phone, but I'm up to speed with adb and fastboot commands, so that's no biggie. Just for the life of me can't get this Rom to boot no matter what I try.

Last edited:

bwhite757

Reaction score
Will do tomorrow. Need my phone now, don't have time to play with it anymore.

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
I currently have UKB 1.1.0 installed.

Process: adb reboot bootloader --> fastboot flash boot boot.img --> Reboot into recovery --> Factory reset --> wipe system --> wipe cache --> wipe dalvic --> install CleanROM --> install Cube Kernel Modules --> reboot system = Bootloop

Doesn't matter how many times I wipe, still get same result. I've tried both TWRP and CWM recoveries, same result. I appreciate the help, I've never had a stock rom on any of my phones as long as there was something else out there to put on it, so I'm no stranger to the flashing game. This is my first S-ON phone, but I'm up to speed with adb and fastboot commands, so that's no biggie. Just for the life of me can't get this Rom to boot no matter what I try.

I just went through process after flashing UKB, no problems at all.

I reverted to the stock unsecure kernel because of the twice a day random reboot.

MFB, on your next revision can you add a transparent status bar and remove the GPS reticle?

Last edited:
OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I just went through process after flashing UKB, no problems at all.

I reverted to the stock unsecure kernel because of the twice a day random reboot.

MFB, on your next revision can you add a transparent status bar and remove the GPS reticle?
i went back to stock kern as well cuz of mic issues(nobody could hear me) i just removed the GPS reticle and made the statusbar semi-transparent. it looks much nicer now:)

Last edited: