[ROM] {PORT}Eclipse ics 1.1 for droid 4

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
just cleaned it up a little bit... if u del music than you should wait for the next update
Cool, and thanks for porting this rom, answering all our questions, and updating it :hail:

In your opinion which is lighter on resources and has better battery life, Eclipse or the deodexed/debloated ICS?

bofis

Reaction score
So, just to be clear, is there anything known to be an issue on this ROM? Does Flash work? HDMI out? Video acceleration? Does the keyboard's backlight stay on always?

I've been following CM9 and it just seems like a lot is still broken or buggy, so as this comes from the Moto leak and then is stripped down and enhanced, I'd hope that means at least that things work.

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
So, just to be clear, is there anything known to be an issue on this ROM? Does Flash work? HDMI out? Video acceleration? Does the keyboard's backlight stay on always?

I've been following CM9 and it just seems like a lot is still broken or buggy, so as this comes from the Moto leak and then is stripped down and enhanced, I'd hope that means at least that things work.
yeah thats why i started with the moto base, i even left the authenticators in if you choose to use Facebook or anything else. everything works and 1.1.2 addressed battery drain

bofis

Reaction score
On Eclipse GB I'm running with A LOT of com.moto.* things frozen, how does one like you decide which things are useless, and which might be needed for something or another?

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I make a mod. then replicate it on my rom than flash it. must have flashed my d4 over 100 times since i got it. if something goes wrong ill see it lol. if you see somthing you don't need on this rom you can del it! i del parts myself but most ppl want all of the features this phone has... if there is a app i didnt put in there"like motoactiv" pull it from /system/app/ in my stock deodexed virgin rom

Last edited:

kwyrt

Reaction score
Just downloaded 1.1.2 and the file name is just a long string of letters and numbers. Did I get a bad download?

Sent from my Droid 4