[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 [BETA] (D2) (8/19)

Reaction score
So is there any source for this? I rewrote what JBirdVegas was working on and it's almost done. Pretty much fixing up camera but I still have minor issues booting. Seems he was the only one who actually had a link so I started there despite being behind.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

T3viin

Reaction score
Honestly this is my daily rom though im th e type to not put up with battery issues but having ICS is so worth it. but thats the only thing i has an issue with that and teh camera :) i cant wait for it to be fixed.. itll be perfect. but I wanna ask what does the 8 point multitouch do?

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score
Honestly this is my daily rom though im th e type to not put up with battery issues but having ICS is so worth it. but thats the only thing i has an issue with that and teh camera :) i cant wait for it to be fixed.. itll be perfect. but I wanna ask what does the 8 point multitouch do?

same, the camera may not work which is a disappointment but my daily driver

The 8 point multittouch allows more touches on the screen, like the older builds, u can only use one finger to swipe on homescreens, but now u can use three

Motorola Xoom: CyanogenMod 9

T3viin

Reaction score
cool to know :).. and theres gotta be a way for the camera to work :/..

Reaction score
Yea, write the HAL layer for us and it will. Or unlock our bootloaders... I'll be happy with either.

So is there any source for this? I rewrote what JBirdVegas was working on and it's almost done. Pretty much fixing up camera but I still have minor issues booting. Seems he was the only one who actually had a link so I started there despite being behind.

Already got one working for sense, have most of the code for moto. Waiting on you sunshine ;)

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. Time to get to work...

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Sorry, thought I had posted. github.com/CM9-D2G

We've gotten what the Defy team has done so far and made it work for us but their camera isn't working yet either.

Sent from my D2G

Reaction score
Sorry, thought I had posted. github.com/CM9-D2G

We've gotten what the Defy team has done so far and made it work for us but their camera isn't working yet either.

Sent from my D2G

Their karate is weak. A lot of what CM does is either ripped from a bigger source or written to try to cover every single device ever made or a single phone. They have lost flexibility in a conquest for domination. That aside, once I finish getting caught up I can see what can be done. I got bored with droid and the size restraints and thunderbolt has no data. Left me one option to make a full build.

Does the kernel already have ksm? I've gotten to like that.

http://github.com/twistedplayground

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
New build in OP

Cleaned up init's. Reported better battery as a result.
data monitoring works

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Potentially but the D3-RAZR camera is different than the X-D2G camera so it would be different code.

Sent from my XT862 using Tapatalk

T3viin

Reaction score
I hope thats enough potential to get the camera to work.. Again where theres a will theres a way.. Btw What does the intit.d Do? :p Sorry to ask about each update. Im tryna to learn about them as much as i can.. i wanna be a dev but dont know where to start lol.