[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 [BETA] (D2G) (8/19)

phoenix3333

Reaction score
I have been using this ROM for a couple of months and I love it! But over time it has been getting more and more bogged down and I have been getting more and more automatic soft resets (where the phone locks up and eventually the blue CM9 boot screen shows up and restarts). Does anyone know what causes this? Is there anyway to reset back to the way it was when I first installed it without having to do a CWM Factory Reset? I have tried wiping the cache but that didn't fix anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Droid 2 Global, CM9 Beta build 4/24

tch1981

Reaction score
anyone know what i can do when my phone does not get past the blue load up for cm9? i just flashed to cm9 and now i don't know what to do.

antracit

Reaction score
Hello, problem with keyboard backlight is fixed or not? I have problem with this in build 6/29. (touch buttons and keyboard backlight off independently of screen backlight setting) Customs settings crashing.

xsirxx

Reaction score
Hello, problem with keyboard backlight is fixed or not? I have problem with this in build 6/29. (touch buttons and keyboard backlight off independently of screen backlight setting) Customs settings crashing.

You put on Brightness/Automatic brightness set to on and your keyboard does not work? Mine has worked with this rom forever as long as the Automatic brightness setting is on...

djelvinmix

Reaction score
Hii...

I have problem now!

I can't Open "movil networks" say error: process COM.ANDROID.PHONE...

Pls help...

Thanks

xlivexevilx

Reaction score
Google Navigation

Apn fix worked. didnt need app though just went into settings mobile networks. thanks for the post link.

Anyone else having the video playback issues i described? tearing/pixelating, choppy and freezing, whether through web, app, or video recordings on my sd card.

I just noticed that when running Google Navigation, if you make a wrong turn the app does not re-route... has anyone else experienced this?

Haha, may be a little late now but found your post while trying to fix mms. You probably already have already found the fix for Google Navigation not re-routing. In case you didn't, just uninstall the update from Google Maps and re-routing will work again.

robinsc

Reaction score
chrome works with bikedudes latest build

So dusty could you update the OP ?

Adobe has stated that flash never will work with chrome so I expect that is not going to change...

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
you need gaps, google apps
play....
if you have backups like titanium
you can try restoring, just app not data

KillerSandilla

Reaction score
When i trying to install it, a wild error appear:

Install /sdcard ...
finding update package
opening update package
verifying update package
E:failed to verify whole-file signature
E:signature verification failed
Installation aborted.

Last edited:

Fiater0936

Reaction score
Can someone help the link for download gaps? Link on page 1 dead already. Thanks!

KillerSandilla

Reaction score
View attachment 54014

ok, i could install it, but when the system start i got a ****in error: " the process com.android.phone.com" (or something like that) has stoped" and the same problem with MIUI, and Cyanogemond 7 :/

Last edited: