[ROM] **CM9 Discussion/Download Thread**

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
Any ideas for android.process.acore stopping unexpectedly? I flashed and restored from TB and I every time the keyboard would come up, also when I would open Talk. It would crash and say that acore had crashed. Also whenever I rebooted it would tell me right after it powered on that contacts had also quit.
Wiped, flashed again and this time only restored apks and data (no system data) and still got the same problem with acore quitting but the other stuff was pretty much fine! But the "android.process.a core has stopped unexpectedly" would come up about every 10-15 seconds...
So what I'm not sure is if it's a problem with the build or TB. I'm planning to flash another rom and see what happens, I just got busy though! :p

zeppelinmad4

Reaction score
Thanks for the build of CM winner. It's a welcome treat from coming from a year and a half of CM on my OG Droid. I flashed it for the first the first time this morning and have a quick question. Are there supposed to be a bunch of blank sections in CM settings? A lot of the sections like applications, performance, lockscreen, etc do not have any options to them. I'm fine with it if there is as I know CM is far from complete but I was just wondering how people are able to change their power widget and such. I did wipe data/cache and dalvik before installing but maybe I just have to reflash it.
Screenshot_2012-01-03-15-30-00.png
Screenshot_2012-01-03-15-30-07.png

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
Thanks for the build of CM winner. It's a welcome treat from coming from a year and a half of CM on my OG Droid. I flashed it for the first the first time this morning and have a quick question. Are there supposed to be a bunch of blank sections in CM settings? A lot of the sections like applications, performance, lockscreen, etc do not have any options to them. I'm fine with it if there is as I know CM is far from complete but I was just wondering how people are able to change their power widget and such. I did wipe data/cache and dalvik before installing but maybe I just have to reflash it.
View attachment 45299
View attachment 45300

Mine is the same way. I believe they're adding a little at a time so no need to reflash.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

sc0rch3d

Reaction score
in your second screenshot....tap on the notification power widget label (not the part that says on/off). it'll open the settings for the power widgets in the notification menu.

PresPPsP

Reaction score

ænyoc

Reaction score
i'm on hour #31 since being on the charger of this build (with franco's kernel) and still have 47% battery....WOW

In the 6-7hrs I slept last night I left my phone off the charger and it only used 5%... I figure I could get 140hrs at that rate. Unfortunately, I actually *like* to use my phone and the screen is what eats the most battery. Going on 8% remaining after 14h 9m off the charger. That's about 7-8hrs of what I would consider moderate usage. (Anything less than 2hrs screen time is not moderate) I'm at 2h 15m of screen time.

Edit: not trying to attack... just got tired of all the "my phone lasts 2 days!" posts that were coming out... then come to find out from screenshots of their battery stats, were basically turning on their phone and letting it sit untouched til the battery died.

Survivor of the Great 2011 Verizon Google Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime Debacle and proud owner of a Galaxy Nexus and Original Droid 1/Milestone. Sent from my Sexy Lexus Galaxy Nexus.

OP
winner00

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Would you guys like the bottom buttons to be colored? If so what color? This will be a seperate zip you can flash unless a lot of people would want it integrated into the rom.

scdown

Reaction score
Would you guys like the bottom buttons to be colored? If so what color? This will be a seperate zip you can flash unless a lot of people would want it integrated into the rom.

Ideally, I'd like it baked to match the default Notification bar icon color, which appears to be dark cyan. Then, alternate colors as zip updates as demand dictates.

BTW, 0103 build is humming!

PresPPsP

Reaction score

I'd like to see it match the clock/bars color. Any way to have it user-adjustable like the cm color picker for the indication bar?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums