[ROM] **CM9 Discussion/Download Thread**

mmead1143

Reaction score
Flashed the newest rom, cache wipe, dalvik wipe then install rom, reboot, install gapps, wipe dalvik again and then load franco's kernel...

My Market app is missing and Titanium backup's version is gone. I've downloaded the apk but it won't install...

any help? thanks

PresPPsP

Reaction score
Flashed the newest rom, cache wipe, dalvik wipe then install rom, reboot, install gapps, wipe dalvik again and then load franco's kernel...

My Market app is missing and Titanium backup's version is gone. I've downloaded the apk but it won't install...

any help? thanks

Try this: boot to recovery, wipe cache, wipe dalvik, flash rom, flash gapps, flash kernel (optional), reboot.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

AndroidBoi

Reaction score
Trying out the new 010312 update and everything looks great. Aside from one thing and maybe I'm missing a small detail but when I tested out the LTE toggle in the powerwidget and set it to "OFF" it turns 4G off but doesn't seem to switch to 3G and instead shuts my antenna off entirely. I tried to load a webpage in the browser and it displayed the standard error "Webpage not available" like when the network is down. I'm not sure if I can send/receive calls or texts as I cannot test it just yet (its 5am and everyone I know is sleeping, like I should be :blink:). Also, I live in a well populated area that has no trouble getting a 4G signal let alone a strong 3G signal on a regular basis so I don't believe that is the issue. Anyone else having this problem?

mmead1143

Reaction score
Try this: boot to recovery, wipe cache, wipe dalvik, flash rom, flash gapps, flash kernel (optional), reboot.

Yeah tried that a couple times now...no dice. For some reason the market isn't there and when I try to load an apk of it...the install crashes.

OP
winner00

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Heres a blue softkeys zip I made. Download

Link is also in the OP and a image so you can see what they look like.

Flash in recovery.

jerroedr

Reaction score
Hey Winner! how ya been. Im about to root, maybe flash roms and kernals soon!
Is prime doing his thing with kernels? Ive been out of the loop. just got the gnex on monday, and now I understand how the other droid thread died

heinylover

Reaction score
Great build. Luv all the development.

jding13

Reaction score
winner, so far man this build rocks. Haven't had any big issues at all. One thing i just found, and it is a bit random, using the file manager that comes with your build if you follow this path it gives me a reboot, no FC just a reboot. File Manager>Home (house icon)>"d">ion=reboot. Have done it 3 times now just to test and every time reboot. If you ask me its kind of funny, why would I ever need to be in that folder? IDK, just tooling around the insides of the gnex. Tried ES File Explorer and I was able to look at the files inside the 'd' folder. If anyone could check my work, maybe it's just my phone. Also, using the same File Manager it does not show any apps located in the "data" folder. FM>Home>Data="This folder is empty". Just like the reboot thing; not a big deal. I don't use File Manager I was just screwing around, thought you would like to know. DancingNexus

yomomma7826

Reaction score
Yeah tried that a couple times now...no dice. For some reason the market isn't there and when I try to load an apk of it...the install crashes.
It happened on my OG and then I had to flash the gapps before the rom, after the rom, and after the kernel. Maybe this means you have a older version of gapps than you need? Idk. Just throwing around guesses for what could cause it

jeffv2

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Because its too unstable for user end + not much has been customized, they'll probably try to port most of cm7's customizations and add some more... hopefully the ability to hide the soft keys during gaming :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

OP
winner00

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
why hasnt cm released a version yet?
Because its far from complete. CMSettings isn't even in there yet. I added it in there. Who knows when nightlies will be up.