[ROM] **CM9 Discussion/Download Thread**

iWordplay

Reaction score
Build 6/4 is missing the document viewer. Can't open attachments in Gmail.

Matthewstorm

Reaction score
Is the blue soft key mod only for CM9. I'm stock with Franco and after installing this I had no soft keys at all and constant error message 'SystemUI has stopped.' had to restore from backup.

SwagTech

Reaction score
I had the same thing happened to me. I'm running CM9 with Franco . A while back I used the soft key zip with no problem. As I just returned back to CM9 I decided to use the blue soft keys. I was getting the same errors so I just reflashed the latest nightly and I'm using the S3 Add on as well. I wonder wasup with the soft key mod now?

jasonduffy

Reaction score
Mms is not working and GPS is not working. I did a clean install coming from Eclipse. Unfortunately I need those two things in my day to day use so I'll just have to go to some other rom in the mean time

teg94

Reaction score
MMS is working with the 6/13 build, but it appears GPS is still crashing any application trying to use it.

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
GPS and MMS aren't working?? That sucks, I haven't had either of those problems on mine (I'm on the 6/11 build, perhaps try going back a few builds).

jasonduffy

Reaction score
I flashed the official cm9 nightly and now mms is working but still no GPS.

jasonduffy

Reaction score
I also want to find a rom in which NFL mobile works I have yet to find one . That app hasn't worked for me since 4.0.2

Nealius

Reaction score
I also want to find a rom in which NFL mobile works I have yet to find one . That app hasn't worked for me since 4.0.2

no issues with NFL Network on this rom.

I didnt notice issues with the 6/12 build either.

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
I flashed the official cm9 nightly and now mms is working but still no GPS.

I could be wrong, but for some people Linaro builds don't have working GPS. Also, native tethering doesn't work, but the others do. Probably a few other things that are kinda wacky with Linaro that I am forgetting. I haven't flashed a Linaro build, this is just what I have seen from browsing forums.

threEchelon

Reaction score
I could be wrong, but for some people Linaro builds don't have working GPS. Also, native tethering doesn't work, but the others do. Probably a few other things that are kinda wacky with Linaro that I am forgetting. I haven't flashed a Linaro build, this is just what I have seen from browsing forums.

I just got a GPS lock on my Nexus running 6/12, though it took a while at first.