Bugs

Rxforyour7

Reaction score
I love the rom but my market keeps FC'ing. It says that the com.android.vending process has stopped working. I'm coming from Rubix 1.9.5 I did a .340 sbf flash prior too the liberty install. The app will work for a short while then begin screwing up. Any and ask help is appreciated.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

andylulzyou

Reaction score
Rotary Lockscreen doesn't play nice with LCD Density 220 (basically looks like a piece was cut off)

Normal lockscreen works fine

chrisnimon

Reaction score
Anybody else's HDMI not working? I flashed back to stock/rooted and RealHDMI works fine. Knew my Droid inside and out but just got a DX yesterday. I rooted, OC'd rom'd and theme'd so far but I cant get the HDMI working with Liberty. Any Ideas?

colchiro

Reaction score
Corporate Sync does not work with my email. We are on exchange 2010. I checked the server and it is set to allow non-provisionable devices. I didn't have a problem with the stock .340 or Apex that I was running previously.

Exchange 2007 works for me, with all roms except Gummy and Liberty, which require me to use a 9 char strong password every time I unlock my phone. Also, I use Widget Locker for my lock screen and still have to unlock the phone with the stock droid lock after that, then the password dialog. :icon_eek: Really takes all the fun out of it. Reminds me of the doors in movies with 12 locks down the side of the door.

ajaikarran

Reaction score
I've noticed that my phone gets hotter alot more often now than when I was using apex.. I use jrummy overclock app and quick clock and have been using these since apex

In regards to battery, ill test it out today..

Is there anyway to get the blur gallery on this? I love the layout of the 3d one, but I hate that when we try to look at the most recent photos, it just shows all my Photos on the sd card, but in random orders, same with the 2d gallery from the toolbox.

Any word on the battery percentage on the battery?

Sorry if it seems like I'm complaining.. Just things I
Noticed that others might find themselves with.

Battery seems fine today. It was 100% dead this morning. Chraged it to 100% full and got great usage out of it. I also have noticed that it get hotter. I thought it was due to charging. Heck if I know, heat is below the battery area. I took the battery out today and did a charge so maybe that helped or it could be me, which is likely. The rom rocks.

Inkarnit

Reaction score
Anybody else's HDMI not working? I flashed back to stock/rooted and RealHDMI works fine. Knew my Droid inside and out but just got a DX yesterday. I rooted, OC'd rom'd and theme'd so far but I cant get the HDMI working with Liberty. Any Ideas?

None of the ROMs have working HDMI quite yet, unfortunately :(

XimBecile

Reaction score
Not had a single problem yet. Flashed through all the themes and loving it all. Awesome work guys!!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

tek1231

Reaction score
I keep getting randomly logged out of my Facebook app. Anyone else? The ROM has exceeded my expectations otherwise. Really amazing work!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
##PROGRAM does not work.
Just dials the number.
No access to the programming menu to change EVRC settings.

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Anyone get wireless tether to work?

EVERYTHING WORKS.... If you take the time to do a clean install & follow the directions. I have been rocking Liberty hardcore since 20 minutes after the release. I have tried HARD to find a bug... they dont exist if done properly.

DROID X Rolling On £IBERTY ROM 1.0 // TapaTalk Pro