Bugs

XDRDX

Reaction score
I have found that the cardock does not seem to allow you to add any additional apps when I select the add shortcut it comes up with add activity the it gives the choice of launcher pro or launcher.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

notoriouslyKEN

Reaction score
Corporate Sync does not work with my email. We are on exchange 2010. I checked the server and it is set to allow non-provisionable devices. I didn't have a problem with the stock .340 or Apex that I was running previously.

Jordan8

Reaction score
I have found that the cardock does not seem to allow you to add any additional apps when I select the add shortcut it comes up with add activity the it gives the choice of launcher pro or launcher.

Just tried this, & it worked for me.

Are you guys able to send email thru gmail?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

XDRDX

Reaction score
I also do not see the settings to disable sd card notification sound.

E Mad

Reaction score
@Jordan8

Thanks! I'll try downloading the app. If it still doesn't work, then I'll do a clean install once I finish homework. I'm really looking forward to messing with this ROM a little.

Steven58

Reaction score
Love liberty. I flashed WatermarkD. It took away my custom writing on the pulldown menu and I can't get it back.. I do like it though.

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
When I try and change the wallpaper launcher pro and the aosp launcher both restart, this occurs the second I hit the wallpaper button.

I can 2nd this. Launcher Pro isn't playing nicely with this, at least for me. Wallpaper selection causes an instant FC of Launcher Pro.
I came from a completely fresh install (everything wiped). Fixed permissions...etc...all the usual suspects to get things working. Nada. And one other issue I had with LP was that my "settings" icon disappeared....completely. I had no way of accessing the main phone settings. Even through Menu button-->Settings...just brought me back to the homescreen as if it wasn't even in /system/app. Uninstalled LP and it was back. Definitely weird!
I consider myself a seasoned veteran with ROM installations, but I did a 2nd clean install of Liberty, resulting in the same issues. Could just be my phone. Not sure.
Minor issues, but issues nonetheless.

oo3

Reaction score
I can't get the pulldown text to work. Every time I reboot, it just says Verizon Wireless.

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
When I try and change the wallpaper launcher pro and the aosp launcher both restart, this occurs the second I hit the wallpaper button.

I can 2nd this. Launcher Pro isn't playing nicely with this, at least for me. Wallpaper selection causes an instant FC of Launcher Pro.
I came from a completely fresh install (everything wiped). Fixed permissions...etc...all the usual suspects to get things working. Nada. And one other issue I had with LP was that my "settings" icon disappeared....completely. I had no way of accessing the main phone settings. Even through Menu button-->Settings...just brought me back to the homescreen as if it wasn't even in /system/app. Uninstalled LP and it was back. Definitely weird!
I consider myself a seasoned veteran with ROM installations, but I did a 2nd clean install of Liberty, resulting in the same issues. Could just be my phone. Not sure.

Are you installing any thremes? I use lp as my primary launcher and am not having thus issue.

Sent from my LogicPD Zoom2 using Tapatalk

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Are you installing any thremes? I use lp as my primary launcher and am not having thus issue.

Sent from my LogicPD Zoom2 using Tapatalk

Negative. Just the stock Liberty ROM. But I just tried something from the market. LP works fine, but LP Plus is what's giving me hassles. Only benefit I used in Plus is the sizeable widgets, but I don't even use that feature anymore...so it's a moot point for me. No clue why it happened. Maybe a bad install from the market?? Oh well...all is working great now.

joeymoose

Reaction score
Text on webpages will not reformat to fit the screen ....anyone else? _

xliderider

Reaction score
People are reporting a problem with contacts after loading Liberty, but I suspect it's because they are relying on backup assistant and not gmail sync for their contacts. Here is the post from one person with the problem:

Major deal breaker for me.................thought i had a ROM that was the cats meow but i lost my Favorites folder and lots of my contacts went from phone and mail to only mail. No VZW backup Assistant to get my contacts back. I am talking about contacts i have had for years.................... ?????????????
Used Rom Manager to restore my Apex backup and all went well................all my contacts are back.

Does anyone have an answer to this...............the Droid X is a PHONE first and a toy second......................i do however LOVE the toy part............LOL :):)

Also, what is Wy Contacts as opposed to the AOSP Contacts in the tool box?

A Liberty Rom wiki would be great so all the ToolBox options could be explained. :)

andylulzyou

Reaction score
My hard light keys still don't turn on until after I boot up unlock, relock, then unlock.. but then they work fine after that it's so weird

I swear Gummy2.5 nuked my hard keys and I was hoping the flash to Liberty would fix it :(