Bugs

xliderider

Reaction score
My hard light keys still don't turn on until after I boot up unlock, relock, then unlock.. but then they work fine after that it's so weird

I swear Gummy2.5 nuked my hard keys and I was hoping the flash to Liberty would fix it :(

Try using the setting in the Liberty ToolBox for buildprop edits for the hard key lights.

andylulzyou

Reaction score
I have, the only time they won't work is on boot up, but they work while powering down.. it's very very very weird.

I'd send my X in being that it's some sort of hardware issue but it's my babyyy and it doesn't have a single scratch on it.. I don't want nooo refurb.

oo3

Reaction score
So yeah the pulldown text is definitely not working for me. It seems that no matter what I do, when I hit save then go back in there, it'll enter in an extra space, which is considered a character, which brings the total amount of characters to 17 and not 16, therefore results back to Verizon Wireless.

ctslaton

Reaction score
Like the ROM and almost all works great. Great battery life (70% left at end of day), fast, and good support for apps.

One issue that prevents me from being able to use it, which makes me sad, is the exchange integration. From the replies it is is hit and miss depending on exchange server settings or certificates. I happen to be in the miss category. Some things blur provide needed functionality and user interface such as for exchange integration. Curious if Motorola did this intentionally in their kernal? Oh well, at least there is Apex, another great Rom, that has the functionality.

nybadboy11

Reaction score
Same prob try to download themes and some will load some wont...trying to go to market but forced closed and then had hard time in reboot...small thing but im happy just giving my input to make things better also went into recovery mode after forced closed.OTHERE THAN THAT IT A BIG:woot:

Last edited:

ajaikarran

Reaction score
anyone have problems with battery? it may just be me but i noticed some sort of big drain when i just have it sitting but again may just be me i havnt fully charged it and reset the stats yet

I installed Liberty yesterday (Wednesday) and noticed a huge drain. Can't figure it out. All I'm running is Lberty. No app killer, no virus scan, nothing. Can't figure it out.

Inkarnit

Reaction score
anyone have problems with battery? it may just be me but i noticed some sort of big drain when i just have it sitting but again may just be me i havnt fully charged it and reset the stats yet

I installed Liberty yesterday (Wednesday) and noticed a huge drain. Can't figure it out. All I'm running is Lberty. No app killer, no virus scan, nothing. Can't figure it out.

Have you given it a full overnight charge yet? If so, try charging to full overnight again then wiping battery stats through clockwork recovery in the morning.

ajaikarran

Reaction score

Have you given it a full overnight charge yet? If so, try charging to full overnight again then wiping battery stats through clockwork recovery in the morning.

i'll try. Thanks.

gb714us

Reaction score
I've noticed that my phone gets hotter alot more often now than when I was using apex.. I use jrummy overclock app and quick clock and have been using these since apex

In regards to battery, ill test it out today..

Is there anyway to get the blur gallery on this? I love the layout of the 3d one, but I hate that when we try to look at the most recent photos, it just shows all my Photos on the sd card, but in random orders, same with the 2d gallery from the toolbox.

Any word on the battery percentage on the battery?

Sorry if it seems like I'm complaining.. Just things I
Noticed that others might find themselves with.

rion_j

Reaction score
Blur Alarm Clock is not playing nice. I was able to add it just fine, but it dissapears from the notification bar, and shows that I no longer have an alarm set on the lockscreen. Then when I click on the App in the App Drawer, it still shows the alarm scheduled but the indicator in the notification bar and lockscreen is missing.

Big Fate

Reaction score
Damn looks like theres quite a bit of problems... Sounds like testers didnt do their jobs properly...

I think I'll just wait futher out when the bugs get fixed..

Inkarnit

Reaction score
Damn looks like theres quite a bit of problems... Sounds like testers didnt do their jobs properly...

Most of the bugs are from people not completely following instructions. I have not had a single bug. Don't let this thread keep you away.

Big Fate

Reaction score

Most of the bugs are from people not completely following instructions. I have not had a single bug. Don't let this thread keep you away.

So not a single problem with you yet huh?

Inkarnit

Reaction score

So not a single problem with you yet huh?

No, none. The problems people have/had with toolbox were due to server overload. They were getting incomplete file downloads and then that was causing issues when trying to install. Everything has been smooth for me.

Edit: Also, last I heard there were like 5,000 or so downloads of Liberty... with 5,000 people you are going to get some people that have an error here or there. If you look at this "bug" list, most aren't actually bugs, and the few legitimate ones are very rare.

Last edited:

namedkwon

Reaction score
Blur Alarm Clock is not playing nice. I was able to add it just fine, but it dissapears from the notification bar, and shows that I no longer have an alarm set on the lockscreen. Then when I click on the App in the App Drawer, it still shows the alarm scheduled but the indicator in the notification bar and lockscreen is missing.

1: I second this. It happens to both Blur and AOSP alarm clocks. They both work just fine, even at the same time. However, again like rion_j said, not only does the alarm symbol disappear from the notifications bar, alarm information on the lockscreen disappears as well, approximately after 20 minutes.

2: Everytime I reboot, the pulldown bar text keeps going back to Liberty v1.0.

3: I've tried installing the r2d2 bootanimation.zip. It worked flawlessly through clockwork in fission, stock and gummyjar. however, even after "enabling the boot animation" in the Liberty Toolbox, it won't show whenever i restart.

These being said, pretty awesome ROM so far.