Boot Manager with Galaxy Nexus Support

BOA

Reaction score
I'm still getting inconsistency on the ROM installs. What's happening now is that it tells me that the ROM install is complete but bootmanager doesn't tell me there's a ROM on the slot when I look at it. Of course that means scared to boot into it because it may cause bootloop.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I just bought this app to for my GNex. Watched most of the video on init2winit's site to understand how it works and so far no issues with it. This app is worth at least double the price for what you can do with it. I have almost every rom on my phone at least installed, some practically set up. can't seem to get SMSes to sync, or have my computer recognize it as an external device when i'm booted on an sdcard ROM, so if anyone has some insight on that.

also, say i was to boot my phone ROM and then go into clockwork and make a nandroid. what exactly would that back up? just the phone ROM state since everything is on the SDcard?

for those still wondering, because this article is in the news section, you only have a limited amount of time (~5 minutes) that you're allowed to edit your posts. after that. only mods have the power to.

Last edited:

BOA

Reaction score
BTW has anyone on the GNex been able to get the call log and messaging log synched among ROM's? Mine isn't synching or this isn't working for the Gnex yet?

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
BTW has anyone on the GNex been able to get the call log and messaging log synched among ROM's? Mine isn't synching or this isn't working for the Gnex yet?

We actually found a few gnex related problems for the syncing its being worked on, fixes in next release

Sent from my evo 3d at 1.8ghz

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Wish there could be a fix for the Gapps almost all of them don't work .

Half of them probably could be modded to work its just they all keep using install scripts which we can't run I did see the newest one released on rootz wiki I'll take a look at messing with it so that it will work and post it later today if it ends up working

jawonder

Reaction score
Half of them probably could be modded to work its just they all keep using install scripts which we can't run I did see the newest one released on rootz wiki I'll take a look at messing with it so that it will work and post it later today if it ends up working

I use the 404 GApps that was released by Kjar a few months ago, that's the only one that seems to work but i noticed when i use it i get some of the system apps doubled:- Browser, Calendar and Camera. Would be glad if you could get it to work and post it. Thanks

Last edited:

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea i just updated them sorry about taking so long to do that, see the second post for the newest ones out that will work with bm

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea no problem sorry about the long while before getting those done :happy3:

jawonder

Reaction score
Starting to have problems with installs now keep getting stuck on unzipping something from the rom tried with CM9 and Gummy and it's same problem don't know what's causing it didn't do any thing different . I uninstall and reinstall BootManager, clear Cache and Trash and it still doesn't work. It gets stuck on unzipping something different everytime .

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Starting to have problems with installs now keep getting stuck on unzipping something from the rom tried with CM9 and Gummy and it's same problem don't know what's causing it didn't do any thing different . I uninstall and reinstall BootManager, clear Cache and Trash and it still doesn't work. It gets stuck on unzipping something different everytime .

Try a different slot. I had the EXACT same problem. My slot 2 just would not install anything. Tried the same ROM in slot 3 and it went right through.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

jawonder

Reaction score
Try a different slot. I had the EXACT same problem. My slot 2 just would not install anything. Tried the same ROM in slot 3 and it went right through.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Yeah i tried different slots with gummy and it didn't work so i didn't bother to try with CM9 gonna do that now with CM and see.
Edit :- Tried two empty slots that had and still the same problem so i added a six slot which was going well until it got stuck on "extracting rom please wait".

Last edited: