Blacked Out....BLUE!!... UD 2.5.... Screenshots...

hanfeitzu02

Reaction score
Loaded this up with the black n blue gingerbread keyboard. Exactly what I. Have wanted. So slick. Just wanted to pop in and say how much I like this. I hope it will exist in UD3 as well? Awesome theme.

BachinPhx

Reaction score
Didn't think you could have outdone Blacked Out but you did with Blacked Out Blue. This is the bomb. Just curious, any plans for any other color schemes or are you going to hold out for UD 3.0 at this point. Thanks again.

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I may do some other colors, Just depends on some other stuff..... I don't think I am going to touch 3.0 until it is stable and all the bugs are gone... I still need my phone to work and be reliable....:)

BachinPhx

Reaction score
I may do some other colors, Just depends on some other stuff..... I don't think I am going to touch 3.0 until it is stable and all the bugs are gone... I still need my phone to work and be reliable....:)

My sentiments exactly. Everyone ready to jump on the Gingerbread train but not sure how stable it's going to be for some time. I think I'll just stick with 2.5. It is stable and awesome and does everything I need it to do. If ever you want a suggestion for color, I would love to see the Ohio State Scarlet & Gray theme. Just sayin'. dancedroid

Ripper27

Reaction score
Tried stock, tried different kernel, tried from recovery and from rom manager nothing worked. Got t he tru blue theme to work no problem, but would really like to try this theme. Any help would be appreciated.

Droid 1
Ud 2.5.0
Slayer 1200 lv kernel
Themed blue-Black Swype

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ripper, have you tried to install the regular "Blacked Out" theme?

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Also, did you have any morphs installed when you tried to install my theme? It doesn't like morphs...:)

ACC131

Reaction score
amazing stuff! Ireally love this theme and we all appreciate your hard work. Do you still plan on a miui phone change?

Isaiah

Reaction score
Love the theme.

two minor suggestions: improve the secondary lock screen sliders(IE add icons for the phone and messenger things)

the second being to improve contrast in text boxes. I love the font and everything else about the theme though. good stuff

bump47

Reaction score
So I finally think I figured out the problem as to why I couldn't install this theme. I reflashed UD 2.5 and then immediately installed black and blue. It worked and it looks slick! Now, when I went into the UD setting and installed the Stock font, it just stayed at the M. Anybody else confirm this? Can you get the stock font to work?

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Also, did you have any morphs installed when you tried to install my theme? It doesn't like morphs...:)

That's because it compiled with the -v4 in the drawable folder names....if you use APKManager 4.9 you'd be able to delete the -v4 from the name before the new resources.arsc file is compiled... just fyi if you want your theme's users to be able to use MetaMorph...

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't like to use 4.9, too many extra steps that aren't needed. However, to solve the problem I will complete my themes with 4.8 and then just do a quick decompile/compile with 4.9 to remove the -v4.... Thanks for the heads up MBK!

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Look in the "b"s in your app drawer.... my theme renames it to "black market"