Blacked Out.... for UD 2.5... Get some darkness! Screenshots..

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah, I caught the zoom button problems.. I have fixed it on the rom I am currently running. When I finish my current project I am going to get a fix out for the rest of the themes...

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah, I caught the zoom button problems.. I have fixed it on the rom I am currently running. When I finish my current project I am going to get a fix out for the rest of the themes...

can you post up the .png and I can inject into the theme as a workaround for now?

:)

mikecolorama

Reaction score
first off, let me say this looks unbelievable!!! my only problem is changing the wallpaper. any time i try, it only changes the lockscreen wallpaper and not the home screen.

EDIT: i can't get Google search to install either. i uninstalled it from system and data, and still no luck

Last edited:
OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Try a reboot to fix the wallpaper problem, I believe that's a rom issue not my theme.

Sent just before I "Blacked Out"

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I will have to look at Search.... but it should load up, I will take a look tonight...

Sent just before I "Blacked Out"

NachtDraegan

Reaction score
ok, this is the weirdest bug ever, every time i install this theme i no longer can send text messages, in fact it gets rid of it. But with Blacked Out Blue i don't have that problem at all.And by it, i mean it deletes the mms.apk from system

Last edited:

donerico

Reaction score
One of the issues in UD 2.5 is that the phone icon in the contact pop-up is the generic android icon instead of the phone icon. Some themes have fixed this, but BlackedOut still shows the generic droid instead of the phone icon in the pop-up that comes up when you click on a contact picture. Any chance of fixing this?
Other than that, this is my Favorite theme(together with BlacknBold).

therock

Reaction score
I never installed a theme and can use some guidance?

I have an original Droid not rooted. Can I try this black theme on it?
I have rooted it in the past for experimentation but find I do not need root.

What would be my steps to install this theme? Thanks

Running:
FRG83G

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The theme is for rooted phones only, you would have to root, then install one of the roms this there has been made for, then install the theme

therock

Reaction score
OK Thanks, I just need a theme that will not light up my face during night surveillance and allow my eyes to adjust easily and see the Perp.