Blacked Out Gingerbread Keyboard... WITH "shadow buttons"

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This is a blacked out Gingerbread keyboard with "shadow buttons". I know that in the pics you cannot see buttons, I promise they are there......

To install my themed version, you MUST be running the gingerbread keyboard already or install it BEFORE my themed version......

If you don't have gingerbread already installed, download both zips and install the Gingerbread one FIRST, verify that it is working, then install mine...

Hope it works for you guys and you like it.......:):)

As always, make a backup in case you have problems!!

EDIT: Latest version is below that fixes the "&" problem.... yes the "&" is back :)

Blue has been added!!!, It will install directly over the Blacked Out version. If you do not have the Blacked Out version, read the instructions before installing..!!

Both are update.zips.....

&amp bug is FIXED.... Hopefully???, it worked on my phone....:)

Red...
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8287845/Themed%20Apps/Red_Letter_GB_LatinIME.zip Credit Stetsonaw
Green...
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8287845/Themed Apps/GB Green/LatinIME.apk Credit Stetsonaw

Last edited:

Billzilla15

Reaction score
looks great, downloading it now

BTW what theme are you running (i'm a fan)

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am running my own blacked out theme on UD 2.4. Right now that is the only rom I have it for.

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just like to do goofy stuff all the time, so just so you know it went over Cyan's latest Release fine after one extra reboot.

Billzilla15

Reaction score
yea works great looks good too, im running cyanogen 6.1 with Peter Alfonso's gingerbread keyboard port

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
HALP HALP!! I installed this and then my screen started rotating like crazy on its own, then EXPLODED!! Shame on me for not following the OP's instructions!!

j/k... thanks for the keyboard!

snap20101213_123035.png

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OP updated to fix "&" bug...

If you guys haven't noticed yet, instead of "&". it shows "&".... The OP has been updated with a new zip with the fix....

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Still get a kick out of the "Welcome to the Darkside" at the end of your installs, lol. Thanks for the update! I probably wouldn't have noticed or cared anyway since Swype is my primary, but this is a great alternative when it poops out on me. update.zip method, right????? :D

Sorry, have to poke fun at people who don't read the OP, lol. Hasn't happened yet in this thread, but give it time. :biggrin:

lilcdroid

Reaction score
I was just getting ready to post the "&" bug, but you beat me to it. Kudoos to you for all your hard work. Keep theming like a mad man cause your doing a great job.

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Bump for the night shift....

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This looks great on UD 2.5.0!!!! Just saying... :)