Blacked Out.... for UD 2.5... Get some darkness! Screenshots..

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok, here is the theme that I have put together.....

Themed: framework, settings, gmail, mms, talk, calculator, email, market, fancy widget, genie widget, phone, and contacts.... as of 12/18/10

Here is the story.... I like the dark look, but it seems that all the other themes have a lot of colorful icons and things like that. This is a blacked out no frills theme. I still have colors, basically things like 3G and others just so they can be seen easily at a glance, but that's about it... If the color played a role, I left it....

Things you MUST do before installing my theme....

1. Make sure you have a WORKING copy of the OLD market. If you already have a themed WORKING new market, then this will install right over it just fine..
2. Make sure that your Gmail is located in /system. If it is not, uninstall it and the zip will install it to /system.

Ok, you are ready.....:)

Download my theme.....

BlackedOut.zip - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download

Put the zip on your SD card and install through recovery. I use CLOCKWORK, I believe this will work with SPR by changing the name BUT I AM NOT 100% SURE...... so try at your own risk!!!!

Now check everything out and move on to complete the theme....:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Get my Blacked Out Gingerbread keyboard here.....

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-out-gingerbread-keyboard-shadow-buttons.html

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS!!!!! One file MUST be flashed before the other!!!!

Now, to finish it all off, get the Blacked Out Google Search here...

com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox-1.apk - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download

To load this, be sure that you have UNINSTALLED all versions of Google Search from the phone.... be sure to check /system and /data..
Then just put the app on your sd card AS IS, select the app, then select install.....

Blacked Out MIUI Phone..... you know you want it.....:)

BlackedOutMIUIphone.zip - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download

BE SURE TO MAKE A BACKUP!!!!! You will need to restore your backup if you don't like this. The reason is that the zip installs two .apks instead of just Phone.apk......

As I said, I will be adding more apps as I get them done......ENJOY.....

Credits: drpurp, all those that helped with Market, and anybody else I forgot....

Last edited:
OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
More Screenshots..

Here are some more screenshots.....

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Which one? I don't use the rotary so I didn't touch that one... but the regular lockscreen has everything centered... are you having an issue?

neilrl79

Reaction score
Which one? I don't use the rotary so I didn't touch that one... but the regular lockscreen has everything centered... are you having an issue?

No I haven't flashed any themes yet but I really dislike the lockscreen that UD comes with, it seems kind of "jumbled" together. I'm looking for a theme and was just wondering what you're lockscreen looks like.

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
no jumble on mine, I like things neat and almost industrial....

How does this look??...

You can't tell from the pic, but the lockscreen is also semi-transparent.... not completely though.....

ballmore

Reaction score
I just made this wallpaper to go with your theme. lol I do that all of the time. Just ask Xkape, MBK, and jatx2wne. I always flash there themes and then try to make original wallpapers to go with them.:)

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
thanks man, I will put it in UDWallpapers next time I update the theme!

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
Good job. I love the lock screen.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App