{Theme Release}Blacked Out... PEv4.... Screenshots... UPDATED 1/5

BachinPhx

Reaction score
I like the Hokies because I am from VA... my fav is the Tide... I put out a post earlier looking for testers for a fw with the transitions but no one pm'd me....

Sent just before I "Blacked Out"

Not sure how I missed that post. I would have been all over it. PE v4 has a transition animation that I tried for just a brief moment before I "Blacked Out". It was very cool. I would test it if you decided to make it available. :)

Too much to ask to root for my Buckeyes tonight? dancedroid

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I will pm you the link when I get home.... as far as the buckeyes go, I would rather burn my eyes with rubbing alcohol and split between my fingers with razor blades...lol!!!

BachinPhx

Reaction score
I will pm you the link when I get home.... as far as the buckeyes go, I would rather burn my eyes with rubbing alcohol and split between my fingers with razor blades...lol!!!

Real nice comment about the Buckeyes. :icon_eek: Guess we'll revisit that conversation tomorrow. My only concern is their bowl record against the SEC. O-9. Rut Roh!!

GirLuvsDroid

Reaction score

Okay, I know we all use "LOL" a lot, but I really did laugh out loud when I read this! That thar is funny, I don't care who you are!

BachinPhx

Reaction score

Okay, I know we all use "LOL" a lot, but I really did laugh out loud when I read this! That thar is funny, I don't care who you are!

Hey Girl, I am NOT laughing inside or outside. That sh*t ain't funny!! :)

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah, I kill me!!!! oh yeah, one more thing Bach........

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ikk788

Reaction score
very nice theme, having one small issue with the ongoing notification text color. i have all the text colors set to white under the elite options but apps like winamp or pandora have black text in the notification pulldown. just curious if i did something wrong or if there is a possible solution i could try.
thanks

mrkelly88

Reaction score
very nice theme, having one small issue with the ongoing notification text color. i have all the text colors set to white under the elite options but apps like winamp or pandora have black text in the notification pulldown. just curious if i did something wrong or if there is a possible solution i could try.
thanks

I had the same problem, try re-installing the theme, that did it for me...

There are some other things I've noticed though... the notification bar turns gray when apps are opened (facebook, browser, DF app) and some buttons on the browser have black text on a black button ( I noticed when I changed the user agent to "desktop" and did a search with google)..

Other than that everything looks great so far from what I've seen

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
the statusbar turns gray because it is semi-transparent and the background for those apps is white, so that makes the statusbar look gray..

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sometimes when you install an app like those, you need to reset the text colors and reboot, that usually fixes it...

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Op updated

the OP has been updated with a FW zip that has the new transitions.....

BachinPhx

Reaction score
the OP has been updated with a FW zip that has the new transitions.....

And I'm here to tell you that it is da BOMB!!!

dancedroidGO BUCKEYES!!!!!!dancedroid

(Sorry, just had to get that in for your little soo-ey pig comments!!):)

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
4.2 PE was released...just a heads up...hint hint : )