Transparent Black Market..!!!! Screenshots...

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah that doesn't make much sense. I doubt you're doing anything wrong...something is missing...hmmm

DroidForums junkie!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is market still listed in Settings > Manage Applications > All? Mine just has the market updater...

DroidForums junkie!!

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have market and market updater. It seems to have done nothing. Does anyone know which version of the new market this is based on? There were two versions of the new market and i'm wondering if that would affect me.

tappin and a talkin

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
See, iirc ( ;) ), I deleted the stock market, rebooted, and flashed ecsnead69's previous black market. Then I just flashed this one over that.

I have market and market updater. It seems to have done nothing. Does anyone know which version of the new market this is based on? There were two versions of the new market and i'm wondering if that would affect me.

tappin and a talkin

DroidForums junkie!!

Sniper_5

Reaction score
Flashed twice with no luck, had to restore my backup as even reinstalling the market apk didn't work, which is how I installed the new market originally.I even unpacked the apk and tried installing like I did the stock new market. No go. Shame because it looks very nice.

Sent from my DROID running UD2.5 @ 1Ghz

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
See, iirc ( ;) ), I deleted the stock market, rebooted, and flashed ecsnead69's previous black market. Then I just flashed this one over that.

tappin and a talkin

DroidForums junkie!!

Ok that's going to be my next course of action. Wish me luck.

tappin and a talkin

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I know YOU already know but, make a backup first bro!

tappin and a talkin

DroidForums junkie!!

Ok that's going to be my next course of action. Wish me luck.

tappin and a talkin

DroidForums junkie!!

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
No luck. Couldn't even get the blacked out one working. I think i'm going to go sulk in the corner and eat some raw cookie dough...

tappin and a talkin

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well it seems like its a template issue. Kinda sucks cause this is the first time i've run in to problems flashing any of these themed apps.

tappin and a talkin

Herndon

Reaction score
spaz which themes for the new market have you had working for the d2?? i've really only tried this one and black but they both just delete my market all together and i have to restore to a previous backup

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Those are the only two that i've tried because those were the only two I was interested in. I may try a few later tonight but I just got off a long shift and i'm totally pooped. Check that thread that double d posted and see if anyone is reporting problems with the other themes on the d2. I know there's like 600 posts but only the last 200 or so should have user reports. If I get any working later i'll hit you up.

tappin and a talkin

Herndon

Reaction score
alright thanks man. i've been sorting through that thread a bit but there is a lot in there. i hope they can get the transparent one working thing looks sweet