Fancy Widget.... Blacked Out!!!! Screenshot...

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am releasing this on my Blacked Out theme for UD 2.5, but since it is a standalone app, I thought others might want it.....

First you will need to uninstall any version you have if you have one. Then install the attached stock zip. If you don't have the app now, just install the stock zip.....

Now download my themed version and flash it.... you may have to try the widget a couple times before it picks up your location, but it will work.....

BlackedOutFancyWidget.zip - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download

Last edited:

Mohawk3

Reaction score
I downloaded this file and tried to install it through clockwork for MIUI 12-24-10 and while it does flash, it never shows up. I flashed multiple times and even tried unzipping the file and installing through androzip. That failed as well. I was also unable to restore my fancy widget backup through titanium.

Did anybody get this to install on the newest MIUI? What did you have to do? Is there some sort of market build.prop issue with the newest MIUI that is blocking this?

Thanks for any answers I receive.

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Try installing this stock version first them my themed one over it... You will need to delete any version of fancy widget that you have there now...

change the zip to apk and give it a try....

but I am not sure it will work for MIUI...

Mohawk3

Reaction score
Try installing this stock version first them my themed one over it... You will need to delete any version of fancy widget that you have there now...

change the zip to apk and give it a try....

but I am not sure it will work for MIUI...

Thanks for your help. I tired what you suggested, but it didn't work. I believe that it is a MIUI issue. I was thinking about going back to UD 2.5 or BB 0.6.1 anyways.

Hopefully I can get your stuff to work when I switch roms. I miss the individual swipe away notifications anyways.

Mohawk3

Reaction score
Has anybody got this to install on PE 4.2? it flashes, but the widget doesn't show up. I also couldn't get the apk to install either.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The stock app must be installed first. I will post it when I get a chance....

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App