Blacked Out Gingerbread Keyboard... WITH "shadow buttons"

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here's a matching version for the Gingerbread Green users out there. Install it over the top from Root Explorer, so long as your existing keyboard is named LatinIME.apk (case-sensitive)

Download GB Green LatinIME.apk

snap20110108_151047.png

ecsnead, same as the others.

I just installed that on my nonrooted Inc. When I DLed it asked if I wanted to replace my current Gingerbread keyboard,I typed yes,installed perfectly.
Thank you,loving it over the oem gingerbread look

Please Support Our Troops!!
This post was TapaTalk approved.

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OP updated, thanks for the work Stetsonaw...

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dunno what the difference is but the blue doesn't work

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where would i find CWreovery?

Support Our Troops!!

WallyIAm

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Here's a matching version for the Gingerbread Green users out there. Install it over the top from Root Explorer, so long as your existing keyboard is named LatinIME.apk (case-sensitive)

Download GB Green LatinIME.apk

snap20110108_151047.png

ecsnead, same as the others.

I need some guidance on this. I have the blacked out GB keyboard, and I saw the LatinIME.apk file in system/app/ directory. Do I copy the downloaded LatinIME.apk into the directory and overwrite? I tried this, rebooted, and the keyboard disappeared. The android keyboard doesn't show up in settings.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ah crap, non root... gimme a sec...

Thanks. If nothing short of rooting will work I've already got one like it for my Ultra Keyboard that I made but I like to change keyboards sometimes and having themes for oems rocks

Support Our Troops!!

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I need some guidance on this. I have the blacked out GB keyboard, and I saw the LatinIME.apk file in system/app/ directory. Do I copy the downloaded LatinIME.apk into the directory and overwrite? I tried this, rebooted, and the keyboard disappeared. The android keyboard doesn't show up in settings.

Make sure you have "Unknown Sources" turned on under applications, then after downloading, just click on it, then install.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
mountainbikermark - give this a go, same install procedure as the GB themed keyboard you installed earlier.

Download Direct Install Blacked Out Blue GB Keyboard
Oh my, as much as I love the green my eyesight loves this blue and now I've got 3 to choose from on Gingerbread? Ohhh my and THANK YOU. I might just have to start typing more often instead of sliding all the time.

Support Our Troops!!

WallyIAm

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge

Make sure you have "Unknown Sources" turned on under applications, then after downloading, just click on it, then install.

I am such a tool. Thanks!