Blacked Out....BLUE!!... UD 2.5.... Screenshots...

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am not really sure what is going on, but if you aren't able to install either theme then it looks like it is a problem on your end and not the themes....

What exactly are you doing? run through the steps for me....

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Did you download the themes with your phone or PC? If you downloaded with your phone, download them with your PC. Flash the stock 2.5, then move the zip to your sd card and try that way...

bump47

Reaction score
I made a backup, then put the theme on my sd card still in .zip format. Then I reboot into recovery and select the theme.zip and install it without wiping data or cache and then it loads up and says it was successful. Then it gets stuck after the M

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Got this downloaded and its awesome! Nice work!

Just out of curiosity, would a blacked out crimson or blacked out jade be a possibility? That would be sweet.

Sent from my Droid using my Droid

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Bump, the only other suggestion I can make is to try it all on the phone... Download it from the site with your phone... or use Chrome to Phone if you run Firefox... then find it on the sd card, it will be in a "download" folder. Move it to the sd card root, and try again.... Both themes have been installed several times with no problem... the only thing I see different is maybe the MAC does something different???? Hope that works....

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Got this downloaded and its awesome! Nice work!

Just out of curiosity, would a blacked out crimson or blacked out jade be a possibility? That would be sweet.

That's a good idea...either of those would be awesome...by the way this theme is nice, very well put together and very clean

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

b-jammin21

Reaction score
I agree. That's why I like this theme. It is very clean and simple, without all the fluff. Its my style. Very nice.

BachinPhx

Reaction score
Liking the idea of a scarlet or scarlet and gray for the Buckeyes. Just sayin'. O-H

VolDroid

Reaction score
Not sure what happened but when I installed this theme it got rid of my market. It wasn't even on the phone anymore. Uninstalled and installed a different theme and it was working again.

BachinPhx

Reaction score
Not sure what happened but when I installed this theme it got rid of my market. It wasn't even on the phone anymore. Uninstalled and installed a different theme and it was working again.

Not sure what happened to your market either. I have had ZERO issues with the ROM or either of this devs themes including the Blacked Out Blue one that you are referring to.

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Are you sure you looked everywhere? My theme renames the market to "black market"....

taz1458

Reaction score
After installing through Clockwork Recovery(install zip from sdcard) it just goes into a boot loop and does not work.