anyone running or theming 5.0.7.1 yet ?

m3kilpat

Reaction score
Giving 5.0.7.1 with Smoked Glass-Esque a go today. SG loaded fine thru Metamorph. I also downloaded DroTang to try out tomorrow.

It seems people have been using the Metamorph Smoked Glass. This is NOT Smoked Glass-Esque. It was created by someone else and I have no part in it. So when saying which theme you're using, make sure you say the correct one. If I sound upset I'm not. I just don't want people to start getting confused between the two.

Jus Cruisin

Reaction score
Giving 5.0.7.1 with Smoked Glass-Esque a go today. SG loaded fine thru Metamorph. I also downloaded DroTang to try out tomorrow.

It seems people have been using the Metamorph Smoked Glass. This is NOT Smoked Glass-Esque. It was created by someone else and I have no part in it. So when saying which theme you're using, make sure you say the correct one. If I sound upset I'm not. I just don't want people to start getting confused between the two.

I am confused.... The download is called Smoked_Glass_Esque. What the h*** else should I call it? The "Smoked Glass-Esque theme but not really the Smoke Glass-Esque theme"?

Last edited:

m3kilpat

Reaction score
I am confused.... The download is called Smoked_Glass_Esque. What the h*** else should I call it? The "Smoked Glass-Esque theme but not really the Smoke Glass-Esque theme"?

Haha. If you downloaded from Rom Manager, yes that is Smoked Glass-Esque. You had mentioned it working with metamorph though. SGE does not use metamorph in any way. Since you mentioned this I thought you were talking about another theme that someone made that only uses metamorph. He called it the Smoked Glass mini-port.

mmobley

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Here's a few Screenshots of what I'm running on 5.0.7.1

I'm just a copy and paste guy. In no means am i saying i've made any of this stuff.

Enjoy

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I might port over my LUNA Theme if enough people are interested, however I am currently under big re-working of the theme. It will be released with many more options.

rednukleus

Reaction score
Quick dumb question.... I haven't run SetCPU (Bugless Beast) in a while and I just installed 1.53 and I set my profiles the way I did before (I think) but I can't get it to show more than 550 as a max. I loaded a P3Droid 1100 kernel to use with SetCPU. What have I forgotten to do?

Choose to autodetect your phone model, don't tell setcpu you use a Droid.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

bdawson21

Reaction score
Running it since it came out this morning on ROM manager... I've noticed it's a little bit smoother than 5.0.7 maybe it's just me. No theme yet but I am looking for one I like but haven't come across one yet. anyone know if a nextheme is coming out that's compatible with 5.0.7.1?

Set up right now:
Stock look
new8.4 bekit 7slot LV 1ghz kernel
ADW launcher rc3

nextheme is now called drotheme. is available at swdroid.com been running since .0.7.1 came out... no problems at all

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Punisher theme is live in ROM Manager now and functioning with .7.1

you will need to use Spare Parts in order to get all your notification colors the way you want... thank you

cydetrakd

Reaction score
I might port over my LUNA Theme if enough people are interested, however I am currently under big re-working of the theme. It will be released with many more options.

im mos def interested so please do this when you get a chance and send a pm with a link if you dont mind. I'm a fan of your theme and in need of it so you asked if any was interested and i am for sure.dancedroid

Artimis

Reaction score

Haha. If you downloaded from Rom Manager, yes that is Smoked Glass-Esque. You had mentioned it working with metamorph though. SGE does not use metamorph in any way. Since you mentioned this I thought you were talking about another theme that someone made that only uses metamorph. He called it the Smoked Glass mini-port.

I hate to break it to you but someone did take your Smoked_Glass_Esque theme and made it into a MM theme. It is not the Smoked Glass Mini-port:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/jrummy/47166-mm-themes-cm-5-0-7-a.html