anyone running or theming 5.0.7.1 yet ?

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score

m3kilpat

Reaction score
5.0.7.1 didn't seem to fix the gallery issue.

I am the creator of Smoked Glass-Esque. Version 1.5.3 is up in Rom Manager and works with 5.0.7.1. It will work with 5.0.7 as well, but the about section will tell you that you are running 5.0.7.1 regardless of which you actually have running.

Change all the notification text colors through spare parts.

supr2nr

Reaction score
By the way for the people that are running DroTang the recommended text color is #ff6600 Manup456 mentioned on twitter earlier today that he thought it matched really well with the theme and he's right the color of text seems to match perfect to the theme.

Reaction score
I've been running it all day... Constantly checking for theme/rom updates haha I'm putting forkup's ice theme now :p

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've been running it all day... Constantly checking for theme/rom updates haha I'm putting forkup's ice theme now :p
I just had the Ice Theme on it and didn't like how the blue made some of the notification unseeable by the clock and battery status icon.
I just installed the SmokeEsque and can't see the clock or notifications since they're darker than hell... I thought there was goign to be a setting added to change it's colors if we'd like?

EDIT: ...Oh shiet...lmao just seen this

I am the creator of Smoked Glass-Esque. Version 1.5.3 is up in Rom Manager and works with 5.0.7.1. It will work with 5.0.7 as well, but the about section will tell you that you are running 5.0.7.1 regardless of which you actually have running.

Last edited:
OP
hookerdj

hookerdj

Reaction score
if you dont like the way it looks go into spare parts and change all notification colors its something new so you can change any text you want anywhere

I just had the Ice Theme on it and didn't like how the blue made some of the notification unseeable by the clock and battery status icon.
I just installed the SmokeEsque and can't see the clock or notifications since they're darker than hell... I thought there was goign to be a setting added to change it's colors if we'd like?

m3kilpat

Reaction score

As I said 4 posts ago...

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
if you dont like the way it looks go into spare parts and change all notification colors its something new so you can change any text you want anywhere

As I said 4 posts ago...

Sorry Bro's ... just seen it right after I posted... am doing so now via Spare Parts...Thanks for the Theme...

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score

Cool!! Will DL 1.5.3 right now!! Should I delete the Pandora I have already from the Market since you are including a themed one?

Last edited:

trebb

Reaction score

As I said 4 posts ago...

I'm changing the colors in spare parts but it doesn't seem to be doing anything to the text in the notification bar. Any suggestions?

Also, when I try and install your extras (swype, htc thing, etc.) it's telling me that 'there is a problem parsing the package.' I'm using Astro, and I tried another file manager.

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Do a reboot for color changes to take...

Not sure about the extras though

Did you have Pandora DL from the market before you installed this Theme? Did you erase it before since this one comes with a themed one?

trebb

Reaction score
Rebooted. Got it. Thanks.

I haven't done anything with Pandora. I haven't installed it yet, nor did I do the extras one.

Last edited: