anyone running or theming 5.0.7.1 yet ?

bloodstains

Reaction score
Just made the switch to Cyanogenmod, was running UD v9 before. UD v9 never gave me any problems but I figured it's time for me to switch to something legit/steadily evolving. Change is good, you know?

5.0.7.1 is running fine for me. Kind of wish the cyanogenmod forums were up and running, I'd kind of like a noob friendly explanation of all the features I'm getting by switching to Cyanogen. I definitely miss the black notification bar and a few other things but that should be a fairly simple theme, right?

Anybody have any suggestions on all black themes, is the latest Smoked Glass theme running well on 5.0.7.1?

holeshot

Reaction score
Loaded it last night and I like it alot. No bugs or FC so far No theme yet. Was running smoked glass before updating.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just made the switch to Cyanogenmod, was running UD v9 before. UD v9 never gave me any problems but I figured it's time for me to switch to something legit/steadily evolving. Change is good, you know?

5.0.7.1 is running fine for me. Kind of wish the cyanogenmod forums were up and running, I'd kind of like a noob friendly explanation of all the features I'm getting by switching to Cyanogen. I definitely miss the black notification bar and a few other things but that should be a fairly simple theme, right?

Anybody have any suggestions on all black themes, is the latest Smoked Glass theme running well on 5.0.7.1?

There's definitely a ton of themes for CM, I'm sorry the forum is down, it really is the best place to check out all those themes, but most of them are available through ROM Manager.

Jizzylax

Reaction score
I just loaded it this afternoon, switching from BB.

It seems to run pretty well so far. I still may revert back to BB depending on battery life in Cyanogenmod.

trebb

Reaction score
Does smoked-glass-esque not work on 5.07.1? I just updated to 5.0.7.1 from Bugless Beast, installed Belkit's 1.1ghz kernel, and then tried to do the latest smoked glass theme from ROM manager... I was stuck on an infinite boot loop. I'm doing a nandroid restore now, but I don't have any idea when that is from...

bloodstains

Reaction score
Does smoked-glass-esque not work on 5.07.1? I just updated to 5.0.7.1 from Bugless Beast, installed Belkit's 1.1ghz kernel, and then tried to do the latest smoked glass theme from ROM manager... I was stuck on an infinite boot loop. I'm doing a nandroid restore now, but I don't have any idea when that is from...

I just saw this posted on another thread:
"i just heard on the CM irc that Smoked Glass is only working on 5071 through update.zip... not through MM"

I'm gonna wait a bit before applying themes.

19DroidRage84

Reaction score
I tried to theme framework-res.apk using metamorph on 5.0.7.1 and it wouldnt apply the changes...I dunno why it didnt work? It would modify the framework-res on 5.0.7?

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
I tried to theme framework-res.apk using metamorph on 5.0.7.1 and it wouldnt apply the changes...I dunno why it didnt work? It would modify the framework-res on 5.0.7?

dunno, I modified framework successfully on .1

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score

Glad I saw your post... I was just about to try and do the smoked glass esque 1.4.1 that says it works with 5.0.7 in ROM manager

Is that the one you tried?

trebb

Reaction score

Glad I saw your post... I was just about to try and do the smoked glass esque 1.4.1 that says it works with 5.0.7 in ROM manager

Nah, I tried 1.5.3.

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score

Nah, I tried 1.5.3.

ahhh... The one that works for 5.0.7 SHOULD work for 5.0.7.1 right? Anyone know?