anyone running or theming 5.0.7.1 yet ?

OP
hookerdj

hookerdj

Reaction score
hows everyones battery life on 5071 ? im going to try a fresh install. I installed over 5062 and everything went fine but something is eating at my battery. After 23 minutes its already down to 87% . If anyone has any info post it up thanks@

m3kilpat

Reaction score
hows everyones battery life on 5071 ? im going to try a fresh install. I installed over 5062 and everything went fine but something is eating at my battery. After 23 minutes its already down to 87% . If anyone has any info post it up thanks@

My battery life seems the same as before.

OP
hookerdj

hookerdj

Reaction score
thanks its probably something i did ill reinstall and see if its any better?

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
im running the 7.1 genesis rom but noticed my battery goes quick,can anyone else confirm this

by the way,i obviousely didnt read the 8 pages.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
thanks its probably something i did ill reinstall and see if its any better?

can't hurt, yeah battery life has been good, no worse than before

OP
hookerdj

hookerdj

Reaction score
i installed twice and i can agree battery on mine only goes very quickly like ten percent within 30 minutes very weird i rebooted back to bb1.1 and it hasnt moved off 100 percent in over a hour? i dunno what the problem is i hope im doing something wrong i never had this problem with cyanogen roms b4 but i did get a replacement fone if that has anyting to do with it?

im running the 7.1 genesis rom but noticed my battery goes quick,can anyone else confirm this

by the way,i obviousely didnt read the 8 pages.

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
if anyone else is running genesis 1.1.1 can they agree or disagree if they have battery issues

RaptorKC

Reaction score
You should check out SilverSS/SC's Blue NexTheme (thread in this section). Kind of a blend of the good aspects of others, like Jrummy, Chaos Black Ice, and SS.

atcjeff

Reaction score
Banner text colors

5.0.7.1 didn't seem to fix the gallery issue.

I am the creator of Smoked Glass-Esque. Version 1.5.3 is up in Rom Manager and works with 5.0.7.1. It will work with 5.0.7 as well, but the about section will tell you that you are running 5.0.7.1 regardless of which you actually have running.

Change all the notification text colors through spare parts.

I have changed all my notification text colors through the spare parts app with no problem. How can you change the text of the banner at the top? I have changed it from "Verizon Wireless" using pull down editor and metamorph to what I want, and it shows up in white on the lock screen, but when I pull down the notification screen, it is in black and barley visible on the dark shade. Is there a fix for that in spare parts? Any help is appreciated.

Mayze

Reaction score
Anybody having problems multitasking while using any music apps? I'm using the buf theme and everytime I try to do anything while listening to music it stops. I had the same problem with 6.2.

jhhoffma

Reaction score
i installed twice and i can agree battery on mine only goes very quickly like ten percent within 30 minutes very weird i rebooted back to bb1.1 and it hasnt moved off 100 percent in over a hour? i dunno what the problem is i hope im doing something wrong i never had this problem with cyanogen roms b4 but i did get a replacement fone if that has anyting to do with it?

Doesn't BB only do the 20% increments?