Problems with 5.0.7.1

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
"PLANE MODE" widget with Beautiful WIdgets still does not activate Plane mode. Ongoing issue.

Yeah, a little annoying, as I brought this up when 6.2 was recent. I made a new thread about it on CM forums.

LrdElderon

Reaction score
I haven't used a smoked glass theme since like adamz 4.5 2.0.1 rom. I haven't paid much attention to most of the themes. I like manups (NexTheme(drotheme now i think) and the one im on now is Droidtang or drotang? I dunno it kicks major.....

anyways, is the theme actually a 5.0.7-1 theme? if it's for like 506 or earlier and hasn't been updated by the theme maker then when you are theming with it you lose fixes in framework and such which could by why you are getting FC's and whatnot.

if it is an updated current theme, then nm I have no clue. I have not had any fc's yet but I don't use any lock. I figure they have the phone physically they will get what they want, same as with a computer.

forkup

Reaction score
Magnus use a root file explorer and go to /data/data and delete the folder with the word swype in it, reboot then reinstall swype or use adb.

masterxchief

Reaction score
Anyone else have an issue with the google homepage not being able to update your location?

I think location is set to off by default in google settings with this Rom

I got it. When I turned on the wireless networks thing for location I clicked disagree for the google data collection and failed to realize that the check mark didn't show up on the box.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Anyone having a problem with the music player app on DroTheme/NexTheme? I tried fix permissions, installed a fresh copy of the ROM and theme, tried fixing permissions again, still force closes on me automatically.