Another Unofficial Sapphire release!!

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Just tried bb 0.5 just for about 30 minutes or so after I had made a nandroid backup of tanknspanks compile and honestly bb isnt even in the same league as sapphire and this compile. Awesome work, thanks.

Edit: also, as awesome as Pete is at what he does, the publicity he and his Rom receives is nauseating. It's also a complete smack in the face to the other developers who have been working their tails off the past few months to release multiple new roms with NEW features rather than just 1 with an updated build. Just my .02.

Last edited:
OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just tried bb 0.5 just for about 30 minutes or so after I had made a nandroid backup of tanknspanks compile and honestly bb isnt even in the same league as sapphire and this compile. Awesome work, thanks.

This post makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.. :)

RANDYRKELLY

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I see Were u coming from. I like to have one good Rom update every three weeks or so. Not once a month. It had to be a great Rom like sapphire for me not to change. But I haven't changed since sapphire 1.1.1 came out. But must tell u something .....im happy

Edit: also, as awesome as Pete is at what he does, the publicity he and his Rom receives is nauseating. It's also a complete smack in the face to the other developers who have been working their tails off the past few months to release multiple new roms with NEW features rather than just 1 with an updated build. Just my .02.

The Ambassador has returned.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
It's not even so much being impatient for rom releases its more so the fact that if its going to take 3 months to update a Rom (from the most popular rom developer) people are going to expect features or at the very least some visual changes from the last rom. Now I understand that Pete has always been more for stability than features but 0.5 is essentially the same as 0.4 with updated build props. I for one choose a Rom that's the most stable with the most features (this compile). I'm not hating on bugless beast at all...its without a doubt one of the most stable roms out there. I guess I just don't understand the level of popularity.

T

treym

The only reason BB is so-called "stable" is because Pete's roms are nothing more than Official Moto builds with extra crap thrown in and a few scripts. BB v.5 is just FRG22D with extras. wtf cares about FRG22D? *yawn*

astaccz

Reaction score
The only reason BB is so-called "stable" is because Pete's roms are nothing more than Official Moto builds with extra crap thrown in and a few scripts. BB v.5 is just FRG22D with extras. wtf cares about FRG22D? *yawn*

And all the things he throws in makes the most stable rom stable then any other. And plus a lot of devs make roms from official moto builds. They just put from source and fool people that dont know lol

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

astaccz

Reaction score
And if people are expecting rom updates every three weeks from devs dat have lives as well, maybe you should start developing yourself. If you can

Armyof2

Reaction score
Hey guys, lets not turn this into one of "those" threads please...so sick of the "my rom is better than yours" drama.

There is a reason Sniffle posted that sticky thread about this nonsense

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
This was discussed and downplaying anyone else's ROM in a negative way, whether it be in their section or your section should not be done....those actions are disrespectful and don't belong on the Forum

T

treym

"And all the things he throws in makes the most stable rom stable then any other. And plus a lot of devs make roms from official moto builds. They just put from source and fool people that dont know lol
"

Well, I assure you, Sapphire IS from source. That's why I use it.

astaccz

Reaction score
Well i tried tanks sapphire build and cvpcs build and they both are very good. Tanks is prolly betta cuz of the rotary screen. But there is bugs i will try this rom again when it is updated and near bugless.....

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
This is the LAST warning for those going into other developers forums and stirring the pot.

30 day bans will take effect immediately.....