Another Unofficial Sapphire release!!

perfoliate

Reaction score
From the looks of your images Tank, it appears this is the first time I've seen the rotary lock screen without that pesky horizontal line running across the screen and having the time offset like the tab unlock. If that's the case congrats cvpcs, job well done. :)

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
OK, so correct me if I am wrong here... I am still running 1.1.0, but if I install this, the themes for 1.1.1 will not work with it? I am about to to move on up, but I want to make sure first.

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can you install the ROM and then when it is done install the GAPPS without rebooting the system each time?
Yep. There is no need to reboot during those two flashes.

OK, so correct me if I am wrong here... I am still running 1.1.0, but if I install this, the themes for 1.1.1 will not work with it? I am about to to move on up, but I want to make sure first.

Yeah, applying a theme made for an older version will cause problems. I plan on updating black bar mod, but since this is not an official release, please do not bug themers about updating their themes for this. Though this does not keep them from using this to help them theme new parts so their themes can be released sooner. :)

Sent from my Droid

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can you install the ROM and then when it is done install the GAPPS without rebooting the system each time?

Yeah, applying a theme made for an older version will cause problems. I plan on updating black bar mod, but since this is not an official release, please do not bug themers about updating their themes for this. Though this does not keep them from using this to help them theme new parts so their themes can be released sooner. :)

Sent from my Droid
Makes sense. I will probably update to the official 1.1.1 then, no offense but I want to flash Bold and Black ;)

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

Sent from my Droid
Makes sense. I will probably update to the official 1.1.1 then, no offense but I want to flash Bold and Black ;)

none taken :)

RANDYRKELLY

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok i have this latest version and loving it. I was wanting to know is this build has the music player fix?

The player fades I. And out and sometimes go.for a song change freeforall

The Ambassador has returned.

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok i have this latest version and loving it. I was wanting to know is this build has the music player fix?

The player fades I. And out and sometimes go.for a song change freeforall

This is just a bug with the volume rocker when the screen is off and the music is playing. Cvpcs has tried his hardest to get a better working version, but he is now tied up deep in getting the Droid X running, and later the Droid 2. I am sure that he will get back into features and fixing bugs soon after they are finished.

And to those who want it, here is a black bar mod for this. Untested as I am perfectly fine with the stock theme, but if someone does test it, please post with your results :)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6770109/black_bar-update.zip

RANDYRKELLY

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok thank you tank
Also im downloading the black bar to.test for you. Do.u ever use mxzing or lithum music players? Which you like if you do.

Also does your browser like signs you out everytime u back out or get a message and go to it? Like if your in Facebook or other sites?

keithsmith22

Reaction score
I am installing it now. I will let you know when it is complete.

UPDATE: Black bar works like a champ. I wouldn't expect any less. Rotary lock screen makes me feel so Retro, so 2009. Thanks man.

Last edited:

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nice job tanky, even if I haven't installed it :p

You know why there isn't much action on our section of the board, 'cause the ROM just works ! Hehehehehee.....

RANDYRKELLY

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tanky blackboard is gorgeous. This is the ultimate Rom.

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am installing it now. I will let you know when it is complete.

UPDATE: Black bar works like a champ. I wouldn't expect any less. Rotary lock screen makes me feel so Retro, so 2009. Thanks man.
Yeah, I only had the rotary lockscreen for a short time, but it's such a nice touch.
Nice job tanky, even if I haven't installed it :p

You know why there isn't much action on our section of the board, 'cause the ROM just works ! Hehehehehee.....
or the fact that cvpcs is all wrapped up in Obsidian and Tanzanite. :)