Ruby Being Released Today - Thank you EVERYONE for the Support!!

mrchambo

Reaction score
Oh yeah! Alright! Uh-huh!

Sense-based Vanilla ROMs are a little tiresome...

Thanks, Sniffle...

JC

animal67

Reaction score
hey everyone i just wanted to put a thank you out to those who have donated so far. we haven't gotten enough to get a phone yet but i really appreciate the generosity thus far :)

regardless of whether this works or not i'm going to do my best to get ruby out, but i asked sniffle to put a donation campaign together because tbh, it is simply getting too frustrating to develop on something i can't physically see/poke/prod >< haha.

for instance: i may want to test if a 1-line code change fixes the boot issue, but to do that i must recompile the source, redistribute it, and wait for the redistribution. in total this leads to testing 1-to-2 changes per day.

if i were to have a device, i could just change the file and flash it myself, which would take less than a minute.

it is for this reason that after fussing around with it for nearly two weeks in this slow-going fashion, i have finally yielded to the need to actually have the device

i will continue my work without for now but i just wanted to put a thank you out to all of those who are helping out for the cause :) it really means a lot to me and i will guarantee the best product i can give you in return ^.^

Didnt read thru the whole thread but are you still taking donations? Im excited about this!

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
They actually already have an Incredible, and thanks to the kind donations of the community, they have enough to look into a used X. I am sure they would appreciate any sort of donation though, so visit their website and toss them a few bucks, if you still want to that is :)

Donate | Crystal Clear Roms

animal67

Reaction score
They actually already have an Incredible, and thanks to the kind donations of the community, they have enough to look into a used X. I am sure they would appreciate any sort of donation though, so visit their website and toss them a few bucks, if you still want to that is :)

Thanks....sending some moogambo now!:)

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

animal67

Reaction score

Thanks....sending some moogambo now!:)

I am sure they will greatly appreciate it :)

Sent....I sure appreciate the things y'all do! And to Sniffle....I was raised in Shelby County (Columbiana) and sure do miss the place!

Don

andrew53517

Reaction score
I cannot wait for this ROM to be released! Thanks for making another completely true stock ROM guys! I will for sure be flashing when you release it tomorrow or whenever it is! (heard rumors for 9/2 but I don't know how true that is..). Can't wait!

mrchambo

Reaction score
When? I'm dyin' here...

CM6.0.1=fail
ID0.4 =fail
UD8.0 =fail
SR3 Vanilla = what I'm using now until RUBY!

Pls, pls, pls!

jc

cyclepipe

Reaction score
will internal storage be able to be read in this rom?

I think cvpcs said he got it working, but I can't really remember what all was said about it.

As with CM6, Ruby is reporting only a minor portion of total internal storage available. Hopefully a solution is close in queue. Aside from that and the camera issues this ROM is supreme.

Last edited: