What's Red and Blue, and Makes Android Users Happy? Sapphire and Ruby Double Release!

Reaction score
i love the sapphire 1.1.0 minimalist look, i'm realllllly not a fan of those ROM's that make their installation apparent on every level of android. the only things i missed going from CM6 to sapphire 1.1.0 were the cyanogen extended power control widget and their music widget.

i forgot to turn my data back on when i went from CM6 to sapphire 1.1.0 so i had to go back -_____-

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
i love the sapphire 1.1.0 minimalist look, i'm realllllly not a fan of those ROM's that make their installation apparent on every level of android. the only things i missed going from CM6 to sapphire 1.1.0 were the cyanogen extended power control widget and their music widget.

i forgot to turn my data back on when i went from CM6 to sapphire 1.1.0 so i had to go back -_____-

If you were talking about the music mod widget, opening a terminal and typing "switchapk music eilotstocker" will switch the stock music widget for the modded one.

wingdo

Reaction score

The extended power control widget is pretty sweet.

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Search power control widget in the market

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Thoraldus

Reaction score
Just downloaded the 'Extended Controls' widget. Pretty kewl. Can manage multiple instances with up to 7 controls each.

Here's a screen cap showing two instances. The Bluetooth label is a bit wonky. :wink:

Attachments

• CAP201009081633.jpg
    CAP201009081633.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 673

brochaos

Reaction score
you mean your phone doesn't have blue toots?

i've been using switchpro...it is VERY nice, in face even lets you use the LED as the flashlight as opposed to just the screen (and it doesn't even initiate the shutter like most flashlight apps seem to)

Thoraldus

Reaction score
you mean your phone doesn't have blue toots?

i've been using switchpro...it is VERY nice, in face even lets you use the LED as the flashlight as opposed to just the screen (and it doesn't even initiate the shutter like most flashlight apps seem to)

No, I meant the hanging 'h' in the label. The lightning bolt is the flashlight control with this widget app and you can also select either the camera led or white screen for the light. I use the camera led and it also does not trigger the shutter. :wink:

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Just got notified from ROM manager of a 1.1.1 sapphire update... could not find any info in here or the wiki page though. Any one know of a change log?

EDIT: Never mind saw the tweet right after i posted this haha

Nibbz

Reaction score
is it possible to just update my rom with this one? I have Sapphire 1.0, Id rather not do a full wipe and have to restore everything.

RevivaL

Reaction score
Just got notified from ROM manager of a 1.1.1 sapphire update... could not find any info in here or the wiki page though. Any one know of a change log?

EDIT: Never mind saw the tweet right after i posted this haha

i don't think i'm going to update, i don't see what the big change is..