Ruby Being Released Today - Thank you EVERYONE for the Support!!

Bateluer

Reaction score
How is this coming along, hopefully it hasn't been forgotten?

I don't own an Incredible, but I am curious about the progress of the source ROMs for it. I know the CM nightlies have various issues right now but work is progressing steadily. Not sure about Ruby, but they doesn't set the bar high with Sapphire.

creeblue2

Reaction score
Ahhh Just got a Droid Incredible off of Craigs list today. I'm currently running sapphire on my droid and i absolutely love it. I can not wait to get Ruby on the Incredible, the lack of Roms for it is very disappointing so far. Although i'm sure you guys don't need any help, I would be more than happy to offer my services for testing. :)

searayman

Reaction score
thinking of gettign an incredible this would seal the deal for me if ruby worked on it!

ryblock

Reaction score
I would just like to say thank you for working on this. The 2.2 roms for the inc, for the most part, have all been based off of sense. It will be nice to have another aosp rom to go along with the cyanogenmod project, which is still very buggy at this point.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
From what I've heard from cvpcs great progress is being made. Things are coming together very nicely.

techmouse

Reaction score
Just took a look at the teaser and it looks awesome. Does it have the 8gb internal storage mounted? I am running CM6 but looking forward to getting my hands on ruby to try out.

Nibbz

Reaction score
great to hear, I support the GEM project, my favorite, most stable rom by far, glad to hear Incredible users will soon be able to enjoy it.

mrchambo

Reaction score
Beer Money!

Just sent a donation...thanks and looking forward to Ruby!

JC

Reaction score
the rate it's going my next phone will be the samsung fascinate, i do understand wingdo :)

So does this mean we should get a wonderful gem ROM for the Fascinate pretty quick like, sense the root on all Galaxy S models is easy? I sure hope so cause I really want this phone, but want no part of Touch Wiz or all the Verizon bloatware. Man oh man this phone looks badd to the bone though.