Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
A Little Incognito Orange!!!

This was a challenge!!!

frBY8.png

djhuang

Reaction score
do i have to install Sapphire 1.1.1 first and then install this over that? I've wiped data and cache (coming from Chevy SS 4.7) and tried installing this directly and my phone just gets stuck at the motorola logo.

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
do i have to install Sapphire 1.1.1 first and then install this over that? I've wiped data and cache (coming from Chevy SS 4.7) and tried installing this directly and my phone just gets stuck at the motorola logo.

The file in the op is a fule rom, minus the gapps. You have to wipe data and cache and install the rom and gapps, then reboot.

Sent from my Droid

djhuang

Reaction score

The file in the op is a fule rom, minus the gapps. You have to wipe data and cache and install the rom and gapps, then reboot.

Sent from my Droid

I don't know what's wrong but when I try installing it after I wipe data and cache, it just gets stuck at the motorola logo. I've tried it about 3-4 times now and even now I've let it sit at the motorola logo for over 20 minutes and it hasn't moved onto the boot animation. Just prior to this I tried Sapphire 1.1.1 and that one worked but for some reason this one isn't working for me.

RANDYRKELLY

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Try wiping system in partions menu. Install this Rom and gapps?. Then boot. You sure u r installing Sapphire GAPPS? Also try wiping and installing just the Rom without gapps. And tell me what happens.

Sent from my Droid

I don't know what's wrong but when I try installing it after I wipe data and cache, it just gets stuck at the motorola logo. I've tried it about 3-4 times now and even now I've let it sit at the motorola logo for over 20 minutes and it hasn't moved onto the boot animation. Just prior to this I tried Sapphire 1.1.1 and that one worked but for some reason this one isn't working for me.

The Ambassador has returned.

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rotary screen? does this mean the themes will work on the Sapph leak?

No he went ahead and themed it. Themes from older versions will not work on his leak. They must be updated first.

Sent from my Droid

djhuang

Reaction score
Try wiping system in partions menu. Install this Rom and gapps?. Then boot. You sure u r installing Sapphire GAPPS? Also try wiping and installing just the Rom without gapps. And tell me what happens.

Sent from my Droid

Thanks - I eventually got it to work. I just re-downloaded the zip file and this time it worked. The file that it replaced was the same size but maybe something got corrupted at one point during transferring it to my phone the first time but hey, it doesn't matter anymore cause it works now! :icon_ banana:

RANDYRKELLY

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
glad it worked

Thanks - I eventually got it to work. I just re-downloaded the zip file and this time it worked. The file that it replaced was the same size but maybe something got corrupted at one point during transferring it to my phone the first time but hey, it doesn't matter anymore cause it works now! :icon_ banana:

litso

Reaction score
Thanks for compiling this for us TnS. I love the rotary lock screen and I dare say my Droid is running more smoothly than it has in ages!