Another Unofficial Sapphire release!!

lurch81

Reaction score
no but downloading gapps and going to try it again thanks so much for this and for the help!

lurch81

Reaction score
PERFECT!! that fixed it now i have everything working fine and rotary lock screen stocked! thanks tank!

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
PERFECT!! that fixed it now i have everything working fine and rotary lock screen stocked! thanks tank!

No problem at all.

I really am taking a liking to this rotary lockscreen. Glad to have it now as an option.

lurch81

Reaction score
really dig the rotary lock screen way better than the slider wish it had more vibration like the slider does though

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Still no problems with it. Seems to work just fine. It is a nice change from the side-to-side sliders.

Sent from my Droid

keithsmith22

Reaction score
Why would the Black Bar mod not work? Everything was running great and went to install black bar and now it is stuck on the spinning gem.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Question about rotary lock: Does it show the correct framework icons for silent or vibrate mode? Last I tried UD's rotary lock i remember it wouldn't show the correct icon there...

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why would the Black Bar mod not work? Everything was running great and went to install black bar and now it is stuck on the spinning gem.

Because you are replacing the framework with an older version. If you wait till this afternoon I will port black bar mod up for those who want it.

Sent from my Droid

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Question about rotary lock: Does it show the correct framework icons for silent or vibrate mode? Last I tried UD's rotary lock i remember it wouldn't show the correct icon there...

I will replace them this afternoon and see as I honestly don't know.

Sent from my Droid

keithsmith22

Reaction score

Because you are replacing the framework with an older version. If you wait till this afternoon I will port black bar mod up for those who want it.

Sent from my Droid
Thanks man. I didn't know that involved that much. I will patiently await your fix and do a little nandroid to get back.

keithsmith22

Reaction score
Can you install the ROM and then when it is done install the GAPPS without rebooting the system each time?