Another Unofficial Sapphire release!!

ClumsyNinja21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Well the one uploading right now does NOT have double of each folder, but who knows what dropbox will have to say about that :)

I hear ya. I dro capped it if u want to see. Very odd. My friend downloaded it also and he has 2 of each also. :) good times right?

Armyof2

Reaction score

captdroid

Reaction score
installation aborted

Kk, after testing it I decided to add a few lines to the script. I forgot to test it and now it errors out. If anyone has a problem with it erroring out, just copy the meta-inf folder from another sapphire installation .zip.

I will be reuploading with one with a working script soon.

My bad :)

Already taken care of :)

1.1.1 gapps cool for this?

I would think so... maybe just install over Sapphire 1.1.1 after wiping only cache.

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
installation aborted

Kk, after testing it I decided to add a few lines to the script. I forgot to test it and now it errors out. If anyone has a problem with it erroring out, just copy the meta-inf folder from another sapphire installation .zip.

I will be reuploading with one with a working script soon.

My bad :)

Already taken care of :)

1.1.1 gapps cool for this?

Yeah. There isn't anywhere (afaik) that you can compile the gapps from, so you get them from leaks and such. I don't know of any newer ones, so the 1.1.1 gapps should work just fine.

sniffle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.ccroms.net
This is all on tanks shoulders guys, there hasn't been a lot from us as we've been working on the obsidian build and it has taken pretty much all of our attention.

Sorry there have been delays.

Last edited:

lurch81

Reaction score
Problem installed over top of current sapphire 111 and lost all my google accounts dunno if I did it wrong or what