All Ultimate Droid Support Will Be Handled Here !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockstar52

Reaction score
Ok I need some help. I downloaded UD 8.0 and installed it as update.zip on my rooted Droid 1. Now when my phone reboots all I get is the "UD" logo that flashes every few seconds.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Did you wipe data and cach 3 times?

Droidemz

Reaction score
Anyone have any issues with camera resolution? If I zoom in at ALL my resolution goes to garbage...sorry if this has been asked already but I couldnt find it for this particular rom. HELP!

Reaction score
Great question. I thought it was just me. Same thing happening here and would love to know if there is a fix for this please.

I have SetCPU set to a min of 400 Mhz when the screen is off. If you have it set too low, like 125 for example, you may have this type of issue. You might be able to get away with a low end of 250.

BD,

I'm not able to edit the build.prop file in system. Is this just something I'm doing wrong or is it not currently able to be manipulated? In response to the questions / answers above, changing the value of the ring delay from 3000 to something like 500 always worked well for me...

Never mind BD, I got it working...for some reason my phone was being finicky...

lithoman

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Turbo
Process system is not responding

Process system is not responding....anyone having this problem when they reboot? running ud 8.0 but had the same problem with 7.0.

JD3206

Reaction score
I am also having some youtube issues, but I may know why:

Due to issues with the Stage-fright player affecting the Sirius XM app, I have disabled it in the \System\Build Properties file.

Could this be a reason for youtube videos not to work?

I get an error when I click on the video to play saying

"Sorry, This video cannot be played."

Edit: I'm also running a P3LV 250 - 800 MHz kernel if it's helpful.

Last edited:

Mr Sherry

Reaction score
I've had ud 8.0 for a few days now and although overall it's a super rom I have had my fair share of bugs. Some of the ud settings options fc on me every time. Other than that everything works great. I am fully stock btw...any fixes???

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've had ud 8.0 for a few days now and although overall it's a super rom I have had my fair share of bugs. Some of the ud settings options fc on me every time. Other than that everything works great. I am fully stock btw...any fixes???

1st thing to try is going into the "Ultimate Droid" settings and finding the "fix permissions". Run that.

Mr Sherry

Reaction score

1st thing to try is going into the "Ultimate Droid" settings and finding the "fix permissions". Run that.

I just tried this three times the first 2 I thought it wasn't running and the third time it fced on me

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
give me an example of one of the settings that FC's on you.

Mr Sherry

Reaction score
One would be trying to open the user interface option in settings another is trying to edit the settingsin the recently added playlist in the music player

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
And you did a full wipe and install?

Reaction score
Dec 21, 1969 - Uh Oh

I got my first dreaded date of "December 21, 1969", this morning. I have several different backups, so it wasn't a big deal, but it's worth looking into the code to figure out what happened.

About the phone: Running UD8.0 with 3 wipes of data and cache (SPRecovery install). Running 928 Droid theme over the top of it (no wipes - not that much of a noob, standard overlay install via SPR) with Slayher 1100 LV kernal (can't remember if I installed via SPR or CM, I often use CM for simple installs like kernels).

What I did: I installed the Cytown Phone App in the Modified App section of UD Settings. I decided I didn't like it as much as the 928 themed phone, so I tried to flash back to the Stock Phone right above the Cytown App in UD Settings and it threw me into a bootloop of force closes. I pulled the battery to stop the loop and when I rebooted after putting the battery in, it gave me "the date." I simply flashed back to my clean UD SPRecovery backup and all is well, but thought y'all should know how it happened. If I didn't include something relevant, let me know and I'll add more info...

Status
Not open for further replies.