All Ultimate Droid Support Will Be Handled Here !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pierced_droid

Reaction score
Gallery

Having issues opening my Gallery. Everytime I try it just freezes or reboots it self.... Running Slayer's 1200 Kernel/UD8 on Droid 1

ksbell0906

Reaction score
this is my 2nd rom ever flashing to my phone and i was just wandering if there is a google apk pak i have to also flash like i did on cm6

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
no. I didn't anyway

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Can't play videos from SD card have to play thru rockplayer. Any thoughts.

Maybe I am not understanding the question.. the videos you take or movies you put on are stored on the SD card so if you are using rockplayer to watch them then they are playing from the SD card.

flie4wtguy

Reaction score
My notification light is so annoying now. It refuses to blink like before.... I do not like a solid light. No matter where i change this its always the same. Any ideas??
I had the same problem with the LED not blinking and fixed it by going into Settings > Ultimate Droid > User Interface > LED notifications > Advanced - then click and unclick each of the boxes - now my LED works normally.

sdouglashceng

Reaction score
I think I might be missing a setting here. I cannot get the built-in applications to do anything. I've tried to remove the stock messenger, calc, etc. but they are still in the app drawer. I've tried to install wireless tethering app but it never shows up. Am I missing a step before diving into the built-in apps section of the UD settings? I also cannot switch the lock screen sliders. I'm stuck on rotary. I AM able to change colors in the User Interface section, so that is encouraging. I'm coming from BB V0.4, wiped data and cache, P3 LV 1100 kernel, stock UD theme, Droid 1. Thanks!

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OK 1st off.. dont uninstall the stock messenger.... the other ones run in conjunction with it.. next off. try wiping data and cache 3 times and installing UD 8.0 only. let it reboot and run for a bit. Maybe even try doing all your changes before you install the kernel. I know the kernel probably isn't the problem (except maybe on the wifi tethering.) but you might as well try it to be sure. Never know.

Last edited:

pierced_droid

Reaction score
Can't play videos from SD card have to play thru rockplayer. Any thoughts.

Maybe I am not understanding the question.. the videos you take or movies you put on are stored on the SD card so if you are using rockplayer to watch them then they are playing from the SD card.

I don't want to have to use rockplayer I want to use the one that is in ud lol

svalle713

Reaction score
Ultimate Droid 10

Can anyone help in sending me a download link for ultimate droid 10

jbrock98

Reaction score

Its not out yet, if ur referring to the one in rom manager its an old old rom from 2.1 ultimate droid is no longer updated there, BD to my understanding doesn't even want his stuff on there

Sent from my ShadowROM Droid using Tapatalk

svalle713

Reaction score

Its not out yet, if ur referring to the one in rom manager its an old old rom from 2.1 ultimate droid is no longer updated there, BD to my understanding doesn't even want his stuff on there

Sent from my ShadowROM Droid using Tapatalk

What is the best lastest stable rom out in your opinion?

thejas

Reaction score

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey,

Just installed UD 8.0 for the first time...got a question that I can't find an answer for....

How can I get rid of the status bar clock? Didn't see a place in settings, and XUltimate errors out.

Status
Not open for further replies.