All Ultimate Droid Support Will Be Handled Here !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterzoltar

Reaction score
UD 8 settings Quick commands just hang. Anyone else experience this or is there a fix.

donerico

Reaction score
Contact Shortcuts messed-up after reboot

Since I installed UD 8, my contact shortcuts sometimes get messed-up after I reboot. Either a shortcut will point to a different contact or is missing some of the popup options when I select it (phone, msm, contact, etc.) this is happening with three or four shortcuts on my home screen.
Anybody else has seen this problem? I am using LauncherPro which is working very smoothly.

JoeKacz

Reaction score
Has anyone found a solution for the LEDs not blinking? I've seen several threads asking about it, but no solutions. Regardless of the settings for color / blink rate any notification I get that lights the LED, it's just constantly on, not blinking. Droid 1, UD8.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
^I am sure this will be fixed in the next update, in the meantime, I just deal with it :)

donerico

Reaction score
I got my first dreaded date of "December 21, 1969", this morning. I have several different backups, so it wasn't a big deal, but it's worth looking into the code to figure out what happened.

About the phone: Running UD8.0 with 3 wipes of data and cache (SPRecovery install). Running 928 Droid theme over the top of it (no wipes - not that much of a noob, standard overlay install via SPR) with Slayher 1100 LV kernal (can't remember if I installed via SPR or CM, I often use CM for simple installs like kernels).

What I did: I installed the Cytown Phone App in the Modified App section of UD Settings. I decided I didn't like it as much as the 928 themed phone, so I tried to flash back to the Stock Phone right above the Cytown App in UD Settings and it threw me into a bootloop of force closes. I pulled the battery to stop the loop and when I rebooted after putting the battery in, it gave me "the date." I simply flashed back to my clean UD SPRecovery backup and all is well, but thought y'all should know how it happened. If I didn't include something relevant, let me know and I'll add more info...
This is exactly the same scenario I went through, I had to go to a stock nandroid backup to recover though.

2froggy

Reaction score
No phone icon

Hi, I really would like to try this rom but I have did a clean (wiped 3 times) install twice with SPRecovery. Both times I have no phone icon or internet icon on the bottom bar. I can use the phone if someone calls. It appears I have all the other options in setting and everything seems to function properly. For some reason I get my same background as with the old stock/rooted 2.2. Am I doing something wrong? Any suggestions?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hi, I really would like to try this rom but I have did a clean (wiped 3 times) install twice with SPRecovery. Both times I have no phone icon or internet icon on the bottom bar. I can use the phone if someone calls. It appears I have all the other options in setting and everything seems to function properly. For some reason I get my same background as with the old stock/rooted 2.2. Am I doing something wrong? Any suggestions?

You didn't do anything wrong, that's how its supposed to be. I switched to Launcher Pro to arrange the icons to how I wanted them to be. If you have the rotary lock and UD Settings, it installed correctly.

2froggy

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply but how do I get a phone button? In the UD settings?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply but how do I get a phone button? In the UD settings?

You can bring it from the app drawer to the home screen. I may be wrong but, I think it can be placed on the bar. If you see a green dot, it can be placed there.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just had my first random reboot, was replying in tapatalk and got a gtalk message and a text message at the same time :(

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I had the some issue, no phone button. I just added it to the dockbar of LauncherPro.
My wife had one though upon install... odd.

Reaction score
my yahoo mail won't work...every time i try and input my info it tells me my "details are incorrect" i know im inputting my username and password correctly. what gives?

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
what mail client you using?

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I haven't used the stock email app since about 4 hours after owning the phone so my knowledge is going to be limited possibly. I would however tell you that yahoo needs to be setup with the correct ingoing and outgoing server settings. It also needs to be imap, not pop.
Alternatively, if you want to not do any of that, Yahoo does have a mail app in the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.